Kill Daren Hightower or not?

Should my character kill Daren Hightower?

• Yarp

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Narp

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

NMLevesque

Commie Ghost
Obviously Decker still has to die, but is the Hub better off without Daren Hightower? Personally I'm considering it, but I'd report Decker after picking up his second quest. Mostly just curious what sort of arguments people will put forth.

Well, i don't recall there was much characterization for him. But it lead to Jain execution, so i'll go through it. l

Well, i don't recall there was much characterization for him. But it lead to Jain execution, so i'll go through it. l

Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure. I ended up robbing him in the dumbest way possible. Went into combat to walk passed him. Blew myself up disabling the trap. Then walked out just to tell him that Iguana Bob owed him money, which I then said I didn't have. As opposed to the necklace he let me keep.

I totally forgot which character Jain was...but can you still turn in Decker after? And does this have any affect with other Children, like at the Cathedral?

Jain is the talking head for the children of the Cathedral at the hub, and she is even easier to piss off than Lynette.

that character is so tucked away in a corner that i never found her till my 3rd or 4th playthrough.

Back