King Charles (not the Spaniel)

william dempsey

Veteran of the psychic wars.
[REDACTED]
" Don't bother with a bank transfer, I will take the money in cash, just bung it in plastic bags, lots of it "

ALLAAAGH BLACK BRA.

♫♪== God fuck the King, fuck him up the ring, fuck him up the arsehole and make it fuckin sting== God fuck the King, make all the children sing, sausage fucking fingers, you think you're emperor Ming== You are all so fucking bad, bad as yer dad, he shot the fucking tigers, had them lying in his pad.= ♫♪
Yo mamma's fucking cousins were crazy in the head, It's no fucking wonder as you're all interbred. ♫♪== God save old Chuck we don't give a flying fuck ♫♪ Plant a fucking Cabbage in organic fucking muck== Fuck all your medals stuck upon your chest, fuck all your titles, give us all a fuckin rest.
You called out to the masses to pick your fucking crops. It's all going tits up, there'll be fuck all in the shops.== God save the king as he hears his till bells ring.

Hmm, it looks like people would rather speak ill of the dead than lampoon Cheeky Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think child sacrifice is the most efficient form of magick in their case. It would likely benefit them to corrupt and enthrall the child instead.

I don't think child sacrifice is the most efficient form of magick in their case. It would likely benefit them to corrupt and enthrall the child instead.

I think they sacrifice pleb kids that are in childrens homes and stuff. They enchant their own kids and teach them the darks ways. Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson's new sprog has got fangs, I've been told.

WE GOT TO MOVE IT MOVE IT WE GOT TO GROOVE IT GROOVE IT

Last edited:
No, no, no Billy that is not what happens because it serves no purpose. They turn those corrupted MKULTRA style children into spy's and assassins and sex slaves. No need to kill them. This is not Babylon. They are rumored to drain the life out of them through ritual.

No, no, no Billy that is not what happens because it serves no purpose. They turn those corrupted MKULTRA style children into spy's and assassins and sex slaves. No need to kill them. This is not Babylon. They are rumored to drain the life out of them through ritual.

Top info, mon brave. I knew about the acid ex... but I will bookmark and get into that . cheers

A comment on the video said: " He dances like a King " .. Yeah Juan King.

Last edited:
The merging of MKULTRA with occult ritual is where the occultists would lean towards. All that child sacrifice shit is due to retarded scared Christians that don't know anything. Most people like Alex Jones and this guy who was a plant.

814Op7Z-nCL.jpg

I never knew Icarus was one of the 4 whores of the Apocalypse. I wouldn't bet on that ;p

One will be fine unless one does a ' Face Plant'

Last edited:
They are all the same. Probably reincarnated in the same bloodline they were so incest ridden.

Yeah exactly. I've seen other pictures of that Charles, not so flattering. His bottom jaw looked like a JCB bucket lol

Does this mean all British pounds are going to be called Chuck Bucks now?

Lol, more than likely. He may be advised to abandon Sterling all together, use the $ and become the 51st state (aka formula51)

I think if John Lydon had a chinwag with Charles he would rip him to bits then kiss his arsehole as Johnny is now rotten to the core. PIL though, what a fucking band

Last edited:
BELFAST (Reuters) - Britain's King Charles vented his frustration at a leaky pen on Tuesday during a signing ceremony in Northern Ireland, the second time in recent days he has shown visible irritation during such proceedings.

Charles, visiting Northern Ireland as part of a tour of the United Kingdom to lead mourning for his mother Queen Elizabeth, was greeted by cheering crowds and welcoming speeches, before delivering his own pledge to the region.

Shortly after, when signing a visitors' book in front of cameras at Hillsborough Castle near Belfast, Charles reacted in frustration when a pen he was using leaked on his hand.

"Oh god I hate this (pen)!" Charles said, standing up and handing the pen to his wife and Queen Consort Camilla.

"Oh look, it's going everywhere," Camilla said as Charles wiped his fingers.

"I can't bear this bloody thing... every stinking time," Charles said as he walked away.

Speaking before he was made king, one former aide told Reuters Charles could be fun, but was also short-tempered and demanding.

On Saturday when signing documents in London, an irritated Charles gestured for aides to help when a pen holder on the table got in his way.

When completing the documents on Tuesday he also used the wrong date, before checking with an aide who told him it was Sept 13, not Sept. 12.

"THOSE oTO Motherfuckers do not have the bollocks to post here. They would rather slag off a dead woman who once stood up to Margaret Thatcher.
PS 'Fatty Fingers' has cybernetic implants, the Titanium alloy fingers caused a reaction causing swelling. His grip is now very strong, that's why he breaks things. It is all cause and effect.

He has brain fog after his mother's death (wouldn't you lot have your head up your arse after momma died?)
After being told it was the 13th he muttered " Is it Friday, Friday the 13th?"

In an ante room it was not reported that a non maned skivvvy had overheard. "Oh look, it's going everywhere," Camilla said as Charles wiped his fingers.
At an earlier date (2018) when Cammy was drunk, she blurted out" Charles likes a bit of fisting, don't you Charles "

Back