Lets play a hand of Caravan??

salvadorc17

First time out of the vault
I really liked playing this game, and all his gameplay features, today i have installled, and remembered the caravan minigame, it is interesting if you know how to play it, what i can remember you can get cards from Ringo, but i dont remember if you can personalize deck, or change it from scractch, etc, do you remember this, liked the caravan game??

attachment.php

Attachments

• caravan2.png
    caravan2.png
    760.6 KB · Views: 835
The first time I touched it, it crashed on me, ever since, I avoided it like the plague (buying two of the same card in one purchase seems to make the game crash)

Then my strange habit of feeling things for inanimate concepts set in, so in my last playthrough I decided to give the whole concept another chance, but I haven't played a single game of caravan yet, I've only been scrounging cards :0

is that even a beneficial thing? Like, is there a point in having a lot of cards, as opposed to few of them?
(I was also a bit miffed that the Sierra Madre cards appearing loose in your inventory, and not in your deck. At least they weren't quest-items, and I stored them in my Novac home instead :I)

Back