Looking for help with music and artwork

lolpop109

Water Chip? Been There, Done That
Modder
Hi all,

I am looking for anyone who can create some custom artwork for my mod, such as a nuka cola poster. This would have to be made from scratch but i'm sure theres some of you talented out there who could do it. The reason I ask this is I need jpeg pictures to create textures from ect. I am good at making textures but not cable of making base images. If you good with photoshop or anything and want to help out give me a massage of post here.

I am also looking for somebody to create some custom songs for my mod as well. This would have to be royalties free as thats the nexus polices.

If you need more info please massage or post here and I will try and provide as much detail as possible.

You can view the mod here ; http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/m...ajax/comments/?thread_id=4128060&mod_id=61872

All work will of course be credited

Thanks in advance

Just use a stock Bethards poster, I'm sure there are many to choose from. After you resize it for the original Fallouts, it becomes so tiny...

Yes i do jotisz , No you can't right something like that even in a mod kinda weird right but theirs tons of legal issues around that sort of thing. You can even take stuff from FO3 and put it in FNV as this will get you in big trouble. Even though FNV uses tons of FO3 stuff when it was made

Don't worry about Bethards...as long as you keep under the radar and don't make money they're not that interested on this sort of thing.

Back