Fallout Tactics mod max items and power armor

Artist Deidara

First time out of the vault
hi,

after a while i found my fallout cds again and did an install of it. but i remember this site and that i donwloaded a mod for having all items x9999999 in the bunker in the locker, all vehicles and in the firs mission (brahim thingy) there was a power armor that gave all stats 300. this all because the item dupe glitch is fixed or something

ive been looking on the forum all day now and i still cant find it.

any one still has that file or is able to make me that file?

thanks a lot in advanced

hi,

after a while i found my fallout cds again and did an install of it. but i remember this site and that i donwloaded a mod for having all items x9999999 in the bunker in the locker, all vehicles and in the firs mission (brahim thingy) there was a power armor that gave all stats 300. this all because the item dupe glitch is fixed or something

ive been looking on the forum all day now and i still cant find it.

any one still has that file or is able to make me that file?

thanks a lot in advanced

This is easy to make...

For the Power Armor you need the Entity editor and only edit all stats etc.. Then put it with level editor in the Map.

All Items max amount is easy only put all items to the lockers with level editor that is, same for the Vehicles.

Last edited:
@Vali

Then make it please!

I'm also looking for this same mod which seems to have completely vanished. I need it because race mod makes it impossible to heal if you pick robot unless you have repair kits which come way later in the game.

I have no idea how to use the tools, whenever I try to use them I can never find the maps I need to open (all files lead to nowhere) and no instruction manual or video can be found.

Back