MilliM says the N-Word

Millim

Venerable Relic of the Wastes
Orderite
[REDACTED]
Be here on the 2nd June 2023 at 5.37pm GMT as Millim prepares to say the greatest word of all time.

The question is, can you handle it?

You mean You're going to say a word starting on letter "n" that has the same letters as used in the word "ginger" XD ?

You western folk are paranoid to say the n word mostly due to your stupid local law that limits your freedom of speech, the law was forced by certain minority that is merely 13% of USA population, however this 13% of USA population is at the same time responsible for over 52% of total crimes done in USA.. so how come they can influence the law makers so easily, when they mostly don't respect the law at all. how this 13% of USA population can expect to respect them if they don't respect others in the first place?

You mean You're going to say a word starting on letter "n" that has the same letters as used in the word "ginger" XD ?

You western folk are paranoid to say the n word mostly due to your stupid local law that limits your freedom of speech, the law was forced by certain minority that is merely 13% of USA population, however this 13% of USA population is at the same time responsible for over 52% of total crimes done in USA.. so how come they can influence the law makers so easily, when they mostly don't respect the law at all. how this 13% of USA population can expect to respect them if they don't respect others in the first place?
Say the word then.

Unfortuneatly due to nma servers residing in US (or so i think) it falls under US jurisdiction, and dura lex et lex as they say. Besides It's not wise to break the law even when it's stupid. Despite I'm possibly in a part of the world where US law enforcment hand probably wouldn't reach me, at least I don't think i would get extradicted to the US for such a petty crime, i still don't want to risk putting nma site at danger due to how lawsuits operate in US. And shutting down NMA is actually not the kind of thing I'd want. I don't want to stick to the freaking discord to talk to NMA folks.

Poles are just racist bastards like Mr Putin says. Swedes detest Islam cos they are insecure. You 2 are the type to make accounts called 'nagger', raCOON , and KoolKodexKickass.

You do the boring manipulation of %%% that is typical of sneaky bastard ultranationalists. I bet you are both Jews.
Mr Millim is not a racist , I feel that in my heart. You 2 are.

Saying the N word is wrong. This place is not fit for Transgaziel.

You are shagging my sister but don't think that makes you family. My marital status quo has fuck all to do with you.
Fucking Texans ;p

Poles are just racist bastards like Mr Putin says. Swedes detest Islam cos they are insecure. You 2 are the type to make accounts called 'nagger', raCOON , and KoolKodexKickass.

You do the boring manipulation of %%% that is typical of sneaky bastard ultranationalists. I bet you are both Jews.
Mr Millim is not a racist , I feel that in my heart. You 2 are.

To clear that generic ejaculation of a post about Polish people, no.. not all Poles are like that. I am like that, it does not mean every other Pole is like me. Poland is a mixbag of worldvews divided almost evenly between liberals and conservatives. the rest is like 10-15% of society, extremists of both the left and the right, i belong to the last group, extreme right, which comes with some should i say quirks.\o\o\o

Last edited:
You said you enjoy being an Onionhead and denounce the catholic church as a hotbed of kinkiness.
Progressive poles flocked to Britain to seek fame and fortune. Many collected bags of clothing at £10 per KG. These clothes were laundered and either sent back to Poland in containers or sold as retro clothing.

The Polish people that had opened shops would go red in the face if black people shopped there.

I know about the quirks of the Polish right. You cut off your foreskin as a show of defiance. Even the women do this.

iIn Poland only Joos do such a stupid thing as purposefuly damaging their dicks, and potentially causing their penial gland to become less sensitive. Male circumsition should be called for what it actually is: male genital mutilation, and should be banned all across the globe.

That is true Gus but without those cut bits ' Hula Hoops ™ ' would go out of business.
download (19).jpg

Unfortuneatly due to nma servers residing in US (or so i think) it falls under US jurisdiction, and dura lex et lex as they say. Besides It's not wise to break the law even when it's stupid. Despite I'm possibly in a part of the world where US law enforcment hand probably wouldn't reach me, at least I don't think i would get extradicted to the US for such a petty crime, i still don't want to risk putting nma site at danger due to how lawsuits operate in US. And shutting down NMA is actually not the kind of thing I'd want. I don't want to stick to the freaking discord to talk to NMA folks.
Can you show me the exact US law that makes saying "nigger" a crime? I'll spare you the work and just tell you that there's no such law. Cool excuse to spew some casual racism, tho. Just look at the statistics! How dare these pesky criminal minority assholes whose ancestors used to be property of the master race influence lawmakers into making a law that doesn't even exist? The audacity!

Can you show me the exact US law that makes saying "nigger" a crime? I'll spare you the work and just tell you that there's no such law. Cool excuse to spew some casual racism, tho. Just look at the statistics! How dare these pesky criminal minority assholes whose ancestors used to be property of the master race influence lawmakers into making a law that doesn't even exist? The audacity!
That is also not how you spell "nagger".

Back