My thoughts on what i want with Fallout 5

Greenleaf12

First time out of the vault
Fallout 5 -- what i think should change, could expand alot on this but this is my general idea.

The old Map and fast travel back from original fallout, with random encouters and all.
The old lvl up system back aswell.
Old speech system back with skill checks, and the dumb character speech option!
No map markers for quests, just actually give info on what your doing in pipboy.
Bigger open areas for more dark and desperate wasteland feeling.
Less loot in general, make good gear difficult to get hold of.
High level enemy areas which are impossible to defeat unless high level, gives something to work towards.
Many ways of problem solving which dont involve shooting everything.
No damn radiant quests.
No more random pointless quests which dont fit the main plot of the game.
Limit base building to a few areas, or just remove/restrict it alot, it kills immersion.
Make settlement attacks happen no matter how much defense you have, and no fast travel if they do.
Decent bigger towns/vaults.
No damn character back story, this is an RPG!
Boss battles?
Ability to side with any faction, including raiders, maybe even mutants (the clever ones).
If you do side with a hostile faction, you cannot just join the enemy of that faction also, its retarded.
Ability to kill ANYONE.
Weapon and armour degrade.
Please a better HUD, just looks like zero effort was put into it.
Better inventory manegement, probaly just needs more catagories.
Option to have a full screen pipboy or the 3d model version.
Please less map markers, we dont need someone holding our hand walking through the wasteland.
Faction patrols.
Make player less of a super hero, your part of this harsh world like everyone else.
No more starting off with a big intro quest in which you get a high level gear/reward.

Just some thoughts on what i think should happen, fallout used to be a harsh, deep and difficult world, be great to see it back again.

Very few people here would disagree with you, but even fewer people here would believe that any of this would happen, so...

Fallout 5 will be a sequel to Fallout Shelter combined with Star Wars Battle front 2 with Mods available as lootboxes.

I would already be happy with a Fallout without radiant quest, settlements, BoS as a main faction and a better writer.

With current Bethesda... I highly doubt it.

If by one of the companies that Bethesda publishes for... depends on who's doing it.

Bethesda will attempt to go the Valve route and try to sell their games exclusively through their Bethesda.net thing.

Falllout 5 will be 95% radiant quests and the player is the one to build the locations of the game. And the plot will still be trying to find a family member.

Back