Need Feedback on Buids

DwayneGAnd

Look, Ma! Two Heads!
I've written up a next text file for all the different builds I want to make. Seeing as how you can max all skills with all DLC's at level 50, I'll be using all kinds of weapons for every build. However, the weapons I use will be limited by weapon skill and my character's strength. Each character I create will also specialize mostly with one main combat skill and empower it with the appropriate perks. Not all weapons listed below will be used all at once.

If I use light armor on my builds, I will be using Light Touch, Travel Light, Tunnel Runner, and both ranks of Toughness.

Here is what I have:

Cowboy: Uses Cowboy perk and specializes in weapons affected by the perk, including the Mysterious Magnum, Lever Action Shotgun, Medicine Stick, Trail Carbine, Dynamite, Time Bomb, Fire Bomb, War Club, Blood Nap, and the throwing weapons. Shotgun surgeon and Stay Back will improve the shotgun's effectiveness and Hand Loader will be used to create better ammo. Heave Ho increases effectiveness of throwing weapons.

Grunt: Same with cowboy, but uses grunt perk and specializes in weapons affected by the perk. All three levels of Demolition Expert will be used to improve damage of Thump-Thump, Grenade Launcher, and Frag Grenades. Hit the Deck and Splash Damage will be used to increase explosion radius and damage threshold. Other weapons to use are Chance's Knife, Assault Carbine, All-American, Survivalist's Rifle, .45 Auto SMG, Vance's 9mm SMG, Light Shining In Darkness, Maria, and Light Machine Gun. Heave Ho increases effectiveness with thrown weapons and the arc of the grenade ammo.

Guns Sharpshooter-Same as Cowboy, but does not use Cowboy perk. Hand Load, Shotgun Surgeon, and Stay Back are used. Hand Loader allows better ammo to be crafted. Shotgun perks increase effectiveness of shotguns. Weapon choices include Anti-materiel Rifle, Gobi Campaign Rifle, This Machine, 12.7 mm SMG, Dinner Bell, Riot Shotgun, Bozar, L'il Devil, Sleepytime, Shoulder Mounted Machine Gun, Fido, and CZ57 Avenger.

Energy Weapons Sharpshooter-Uses Meltdown, Laser Commander, and Vigilante Recycler for kill-effect, increased damage, and crafting of better ammo. Plasma Spaz is an optional perk to take. Weapons include Pew Pew, YCS/186, LAER, Smitty Special, Sprtel Wood 9700, Tesla Cannon, Multiplas Rifle, Alien Blaster, and MF Hyperbreeder Alpha

Demolitionist-Uses 3 ranks of Demolition Expert, Splash Damage, and Hit the Deck. Adamantium Skeleton decreases damage to limbs by explosion if too close. Mad Bomber allows crafting of new explosives. Esther, Annabelle, Red Glare, Mercy, MFC Grenade, Nuka Grenade, and Tin Grenade are good weapons of choice.

Pyromanic-Uses Pyromaniac Perk and specializes in weapons affected by the perk. Cleansing Flame, Gehanna, Saturnite Fist Superheated, and Heavy Incinerator are used. Piercing Strike, Unstoppable Force, Paralyzing Palm, Ninja, and Slayer are used to improve effectiveness of the Gehenna and SUperheated Fist.

Melee-Uses Super Slam, Piercing Strike, Unstoppable Force, Paralyzing Palm, Ninja, and Slayer to improve melee effectiveness. Stonewall prevents knockdowns. Purifier for use against abominations. Adamantium Skeleton will increase durability of limbs. Good weapons are Ballistic Fist, Industrial Hand, Chainsaw, Thermic Lance, and Oh Baby.

How does it look? Feedback would be appreciated!

Back