need help (Fallout 2 party size problems)

fatcatofalltime

First time out of the vault
So i was playing fallout 2 and I noticed that I could not take dogmeat with me because I already had sulik and vic with me then I found out that the higher the charisma the higher the party size limit however I would really be thankful if someone could please link me to a mod that gets rid off the limit. I have already tried installing FO2 tweaks mod but it would not work. PS sorry for bad use of punctuation/grammar.

Cheating is no way around this, either, a grab the magnetic personality trait, b move your chat up to the nearest even special, or c deal with it.

Take the perk that raises your Charisma by one point.
You can find mirrored shades in a grave in Golgotha. Holding these in your inventory will raise your Charisma by 1.
Install the Blue memory module into ACE in the Brotherhood outpost in San Francisco, then request the following surgery. Charisma will be increased by one.

If I remember correctly fo2tweaks requires killap's patch or restoration project installed. The original post didn't mention having either installed, so that could be the problem.

@burn , is there a version of your tweaks that would work alongside with the MIB88's Megamod? Would really like to experience such a thing!

Back