New Retcon?

It doesn't matter what Bethesda or any other fan made spin off says. Nevada Band Studio is the custodian now, they set the canon.

Correction: Canon doesn't exist. It's an entirely fictional construct.

Meh, either way, if I'm expected to take someone's Fallout lore seriously just because they happen to be a content creator, they first have to create some Fallout related content. Nevada Band do. Bethesda do not.

Bethesda has always had this massive hard on for keeping BoS around in particular so I'm not surprised they'd recton. They do anything they can to insert and make them a major faction in every Fallout regardless if they belong there or not.

Clickbait.
They take a blurry screenshot and make a wannabe essay about it.

Power armors were invented before the end of the great war. Vertibirds weren't used by the BOS before they stole the plan from the Enclave in Fo2, but Beth already had retconned them as pre-war in Fo4.

And gear is the only thing we see in that blurry screenshot.

And even if the info was legit and Beth had decided to retcon the super-mutants as a natural union of chineses and elephants in the 1880s, it wouldn't matter as they aren't actually making any Fallout games. Just games with the Fallout name on it.

At this point I think Fallout should have multiple timelines recognized on the wikis. I don't want Bethesda's latest abortion filling every article with contradictions. Not that they aren't already...if there's anything BGS constantlys pushes to new extremes it's lorebreaking. Now basically every title except the most recent one exists in the limbo of semi-canon. I don't understand how most fans aren't pissed off. If the story means anything to them then it should. What's next? Is there even anything left for them to defile?

At this point I think Fallout should have multiple timelines recognized on the wikis. I don't want Bethesda's latest abortion filling every article with contradictions. Not that they aren't already...if there's anything BGS constantlys pushes to new extremes it's lorebreaking. Now basically every title except the most recent one exists in the limbo of semi-canon. I don't understand how most fans aren't pissed off. If the story means anything to them then it should. What's next? Is there even anything left for them to defile?
The West Coast lore. Which we all know that Bethesda is going destroy in the next Fallout game.
Childkiller PeteHines Lore.jpg

Back