New Roleplays and Transferred Roleplays

welsh

Junkmaster
I have posted this on the welcome board but I am also doing it here in a seperate post which I will keep as a sticky.

The fallout related bulletin boards have, on occassion, crashed or closed up, often interrupting or ruining a good roleplay. It's frustrating if you have dedicated a lot of time to a campaign and the board closes up or dies out.

In those cases it might be difficult for players to continue the roleplay during periods of long interruptions.

For those interested, NMA is accommodating to any role play on any forum, anywhere that wants to continue at NMA should their home forum crash or become closed.

THus if Vault67 or Vault 0 or DAC close down for any reason, feel free to continue your roleplay here until your home board is up again. Should your regular board be closed permanently, you may continue your roleplays here..

Just give me a quick heads up and we will get you started.

Let me further add, that from what I know as an Admin, and from what I hear from Odin, NMA will remain active for the future. We might have been here before the fall, but we will last a long time yet.

So if you wish to continue a roleplay here that was begun on another board, welcome.

Being new to this board but not new to roleplay in general.

Now, is there a certain way this board RP's? Or can I build up my own kind of RP based on Fallout?

Welcome! Sure, go right ahead. All you need to do is click the New Topic button in the upper left. You're free to create your own RPs if you like.

I'm a moderator for this forum, but I don't come on the board that much since Zombie Apocalypse moved to a new site and the other RP I'm in here, Systematic Annihilation, lost all of its other players. I do check it once a day, but I don't read the other RPs here. There's not enough time, and I want to avoid spoilers for FO3 (which I haven't finished yet) and FONV (which I haven't started yet).

Wondering, is it taboo to go outside the general Fallout genre with roleplays here, or could I branch off in other ways?

RPs do not have to be in the Fallout universe (Zombie Apocalypse is a case in point), but they should fit with the general post-apocalyptic theme.

Do you have any tips and tricks to start a nice Roleplay? and maybe I am not allowed to ask this question here, but how to find a few people to get it started?

New to the site and looking to join a rp group. have a wandering pastor character concept and a bit of rp experience with running and playing dnd. would be fine with a game of fallout pnp or just a roleplay thread

Back