New Vegas Fps drop

PremuimFiber

First time out of the vault
So I been playing new vegas for a week to recapture the way I felt playing it as a kid at 20 fps. I love the game and the choices, but one thing that really pisses me off is when the game dips from 60 fps to 30 (below). It drops in certain places like the strip, vault 34, repconn. I tried everything, 4gb,nsvr,nvac, any performance mods you name it. It breaks the immersion. I looked everywhere for an answer but to no avail. Please help me out, its nearly game breaking for me.

My specs are
8gb ram
1050 ti
ryzen 3 1200 (no oc)

Thanks in Advance

So I been playing new vegas for a week to recapture the way I felt playing it as a kid at 20 fps. I love the game and the choices, but one thing that really pisses me off is when the game dips from 60 fps to 30 (below). It drops in certain places like the strip, vault 34, repconn. I tried everything, 4gb,nsvr,nvac, any performance mods you name it. It breaks the immersion. I looked everywhere for an answer but to no avail. Please help me out, its nearly game breaking for me.

My specs are
8gb ram
1050 ti
ryzen 3 1200 (no oc)

Thanks in Advance
I'm hopping in on this in case anyone knows a fix.

Cause I dunno if there's a fix really for it, I think it's just poorly optimized... The strip for me is the worst, sometimes it's 144, then it drops to 100, then 20... rinse repeat.
I got a 1080TI, Ryzen 7 2700x and 16gb Ram and I get these problems too, especially with mods.

Back