Nukapedia is hoasting the "Fathers of Fallout" on their youtube channel!

TheAnimeHunter

First time out of the vault
According to the Nukapedia youtube channel, they will be featuring the likes of Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky and Jason Taylor will all be taking questions from the Fallout community and answering them on their youtube channel. Here's a link to the video where this was announced:

Disgusting! YOU MEAN TWITTER? Blech. I threw up.

@Proletären Speaking of which when Arthur gets our official Discord running I will take it over and give you the go ahead to advertise it on social media. Unlike the Unofficial NMA which is owned by an agent of Mossad, this one will require users to register at the forum to get the Glittering Gem role.

Arnust is not the owner anymore? Any site with Arnust involved is gonna have people banned for bad words which I will not allow.

How many people there are actually on the forum? How edgy is the server? How active is it?

How many people there are actually on the forum? How edgy is the server? How active is it?
The most active part is the modding channel. Where Lexx and NovaRain are active daily.
Since Russia started the war, the politics channel is also a bit active. The project-chat channel has some activity from Kamaz from time to time about his Space Wreck game, other people come by to talk about other things but Space Wreck is usually the most active topic.

The gaming and fallout-general channels see some activity from time to time too.

Mr Fish used to pretty much keep the NSFW channels active, but he hasn't been active for a while.

Otherwise is pretty inactive most of the time.

How many people are actually on the forum? I have no idea, but there are a few. These are the ones I know are on here too:
Me, Hassknecht, Lexx, NovaRain, .Pixote., Korin, Kamaz, Gizmojunk, Mr Fish, Squadcar, Valdetiosi, KingArthur, DarkCorp, william dempsey (I'm pretty sure he's the Discord user chestikov2011), Keyboard Gecko, Walpknut, zegh8578, Serifan, mobucks, Millim, The Dutch Ghost, phobos2077, naossano, lolpop109, Hardboiled Wanderer, Femic, Einhanderc7, TheHouseAlwaysWins.

Of course, most of these are as inactive (or even more) there as they are in here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I do not want to compete with the server if it is active so stuff like that helps.

Thanks for the info. I do not want to compete with the server if it is active so stuff like that helps.
It has a lot of people that are not on the forums. And I bet it has some other forum users too, but they use different names on Discord so I have no idea who they are. :lmao:

But yeah, the Discord server is pretty inactive on most of its channels, Lexx and NovaRain are really the ones that are more active there in the modding channel.

EDIT: The NMA Discord users made a few podcasts about Fallout and Fallout related stuff in the past. Those were cool, but they haven't made any in a while.
Found the podcasts:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Chibi1986/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Last edited:
Why won't people just use the forums? I don't see the need for external channels of communication. I for once wont be using discord or anything like it.

Why won't people just use the forums? I don't see the need for external channels of communication. I for once wont be using discord or anything like it.
It's pretty convenient to use Discord like Lexx and NovaRain do since it allows fast real-time communication when dealing with modding knowledge and work.
Discord also works better on phones than NMA, to be honest, and it also allows other benefits like being easier to find the right place to post (navigating the forums to find the right section to post stuff can take quite a bit, especially for new people), double posting is allowed :lmao:, people might not have to wait a full day to get a reply to some question, it's faster to join and start posting, etc.

I'm a "forums forever" kind of old guy, but I can see the advantages of Discord over forums, especially on the go.

Because I will be forcing the users there to use the forum as well to get the role. It's a community organizing thing. Adapt or die Prole.

The most active part is the modding channel. Where Lexx and NovaRain are active daily.
Since Russia started the war, the politics channel is also a bit active. The project-chat channel has some activity from Kamaz from time to time about his Space Wreck game, other people come by to talk about other things but Space Wreck is usually the most active topic.

The gaming and fallout-general channels see some activity from time to time too.

Mr Fish used to pretty much keep the NSFW channels active, but he hasn't been active for a while.

Otherwise is pretty inactive most of the time.

How many people are actually on the forum? I have no idea, but there are a few. These are the ones I know are on here too:
Me, Hassknecht, Lexx, NovaRain, .Pixote., Korin, Kamaz, Gizmojunk, Mr Fish, Squadcar, Valdetiosi, KingArthur, DarkCorp, william dempsey (I'm pretty sure he's the Discord user chestikov2011), Keyboard Gecko, Walpknut, zegh8578, Serifan, mobucks, Millim, The Dutch Ghost, phobos2077, naossano, lolpop109, Hardboiled Wanderer, Femic, Einhanderc7, TheHouseAlwaysWins.

Of course, most of these are as inactive (or even more) there as they are in here.
How is @Crni Vuk not on this list? Seriously?! You don't even include @TorontoReign. Toront, you gonna let him get away with that?!

-1x-1.jpg

Back