Obsidian Wasteland?

Millim

Venerable Relic of the Wastes
Orderite
[REDACTED]
Considering Obsidian has said on many occasions that they would like to do a Fallout New Vegas 2, and that they are in a good relationship with inXile, am I the only one who wouldn't mind seeing this franchise get more love? I would like to see maybe Obsidian work on Van Buren but set in the Wasteland universe.
Maybe we could see the series get a new release every few years (every three or four) with the two developers.
Who else wouldn't mind seeing this?

Golly gee.

I wonder what sort of answer you'll receive here on a nma forum?

====================================
[Eh, I dunno is it dynamic??] [Yes] [Yes] [No (Yes)]
====================================

The inspiration.. It's amazing..
Considering we live in a World where Obsidian exist, and they are in a good relationship with Inixlle who own the Wasteland IP, yeah... I'm hoping for nothing more than good games to come out of either company.

Obsidian actually helped InXile with Wasteland 2 in both the writing and creative departments, as part of their kickstarter. (not sure how else Obsidian helped with the game but they were indeed involved, you can see that on Wasteland 2's kickstarter page) Therefore it's very possible they could team up again soon for another great game.

Obsidian actually helped InXile with Wasteland 2 in both the writing and creative departments, as part of their kickstarter. (not sure how else Obsidian helped with the game but they were indeed involved, you can see that on Wasteland 2's kickstarter page) Therefore it's very possible they could team up again soon for another great game.
I hope they do. It's clear Obsidian is more comfortable working with Inixille than someone like Bethesda.
(Which is no surprise as both came from Interplay and Black Isle Studios).
I hope Chris has at least left under good terms with Obsidian, I wouldn't mind seeing them bring him on board with a Wasteland 3 (which if I take a look at who works at both studios, would pretty much be the ultimate dream team).

Back