Out of Body experience

Walpknut

This ghoul has seen it all
So to make it short, I got into Diamond city for the first time on this save, went directly for the Weapon Crafting station and started using it, then the Piper and her sister cutscene started playing while I was in carfting mode which got really freaky so I exited the crafting station but now my character model and my camera are completely separate entities, I keep falling through the ground but reapearing on the starting point as soon as I go bello ground to then start falling again, sometimes it falls so fast it gets dizzying. I already tried TCL, TFC1, player.moveto, recycleactor, even COC to somewhere else but I just stay in that mode. I can't reload to a previous save because that one was 2 hours ago, I was playing Survival with a mod that lets me create a quicksave so I am out of options... Anyone knows what to do other than uninstalling the game?

I wish I was.

Altho all chems seem to give you instant diarreah or violent vomitting in Survival mode for some reason.

What a shitty Easter Egg, sorry you had to experience that from full price AAA game. I don't have any tips either to try to fix it other than Atomkillas advice.

But Bethesdrones still say they never had any bugs or problems playing FO4... You must have a potato computer!

I'll tell you what you should do: Get the cut content mods, Legion cut mission content, Freeside Open, and The Strip Open for New Vegas and play New Vegas Complete Edition instead.

Dude, I know you are new but you are telling this to the biggest New Vegas fag in this forum... I even shared my embarrasingly high play time (that is even higher now) on the New vegas subforum.

Speaking of new, Ragemage has been here for 4 months barely, his post count is already 1/5 of mine. wtf

So to make it short, I got into Diamond city for the first time on this save, went directly for the Weapon Crafting station and started using it, then the Piper and her sister cutscene started playing while I was in carfting mode which got really freaky so I exited the crafting station but now my character model and my camera are completely separate entities, I keep falling through the ground but reapearing on the starting point as soon as I go bello ground to then start falling again, sometimes it falls so fast it gets dizzying. I already tried TCL, TFC1, player.moveto, recycleactor, even COC to somewhere else but I just stay in that mode. I can't reload to a previous save because that one was 2 hours ago, I was playing Survival with a mod that lets me create a quicksave so I am out of options... Anyone knows what to do other than uninstalling the game?
Did you record any footage?

What a shitty Easter Egg
Easter Egg implies this was intentionally put here for the designers, in order to encourage exploration and searches for secret goods. This sounds more like a bug.

Back