PS4 Mods are Here

Chud

Still Mildly Glowing
And they are incredibly barebones, not that any of us didn't guess that already by the limitations. That being said, there are attempts at making quests [Terminal/note variety], new house locations including a skyscraper and oil rig, added locations to explore, allowing weird gun mod combos, and unlocking assets for settlements. There's no custom skins, scripts, none of that. There are already a lot of cheat mods, which I can only understand from a "Let's goof around" style of playing. The rocket pack mod did make it over in a janky version that uses the nuka girl suit as the base; and as clunky as this one is, it's surprisingly fun to hop up onto a building, surprise a group of raiders, and blow their heads off, only to then fly off and land right behind another group of raiders.

Now, onto the only reason I've bothered with any of these bare bone PS4 mods: To make my very own sex slave cage, because I'm a degenerate at heart. I unlocked assets and NPC poses from Nuka World, and being able to dress settlers in their undies. So now I have a large zoo cage with two shock collared women on their knees with a dog bowl between them. Against the back of the cage is a small concrete wall with shackles and neon lettering that spell out My Little Ponies. Meanwhile, my guy's sitting on a throne, beholding the whole scene, with a small table to his right with a lit candle and toy baton. I laughed a bit too hard after putting this all together.

But seriously, this is the only good thing I see in PS4 Mods; unlocking stuff from the game.

Oh yay. Fallout 4 mods. woo.

(I actually don't care, Fallout 4 is unfixable. Its just a poorly made game and the mods will fix it mentality won't cut it).

The modding scene on consoles is such a failure it would put hillary's loss to shame.

What can fallout 4 mods honestly do to change things in a meaningful way. You'll get dildo weapons and really terrible texture tits and vagina at most. You won't get SKSE, Or mods like falkser if i'm even spelling that correctly.

Just wait till you get the MLP radio stations. Any atmosphere the game even has dissolves like a fly in sulfuric acid.

It boggles my mind on how people would spend their time modding Fallout 4, the game is pretty hardcoded so it's quite hard to do many things as you we're able to do in New Vegas.

World didn't feel believable, felt dead when you weren't in an area like diamond city, and felt like one big theme park.
Technically something feeling like a themepark is something that is there. A stupid themepark atmosphere I guess. That's sort of why I was vague about whatever atmosphere the game had.

Anyway I'm trying to justify the game much, just putting in my two cents.

Back