Question about Ed-E's upgrades in Lonesome Road.

Survivalist-Upon-Wounds

First time out of the vault
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am currently doing a hardcore playthrough of New Vegas, and I was wondering if Ed-E's upgrades transfer to the Mojave Ed-E BEFORE you finish the DLC.

I'm level 16, just finished Honest Hearts, and I want to start LR, but only for the first couple Ed-E upgrades. I'd like to get the upgrades, return to the Mojave, and then do the majority of the DLC much later in my playthrough.

I couldn't find the answer by searching the internet or this forum, so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am currently doing a hardcore playthrough of New Vegas, and I was wondering if Ed-E's upgrades transfer to the Mojave Ed-E BEFORE you finish the DLC.

I'm level 16, just finished Honest Hearts, and I want to start LR, but only for the first couple Ed-E upgrades. I'd like to get the upgrades, return to the Mojave, and then do the majority of the DLC much later in my playthrough.

I couldn't find the answer by searching the internet or this forum, so I apologize if this has been asked before.

From the little I played, I would say yes. Normally, I end Lonesome Road last, but once I started the DLC, got a riot gear and went back to Mojave. E-de had access to reloading bench and a workshop.

So, all the upgrades should work as well. I hope this helps.

From the little I played, I would say yes. Normally, I end Lonesome Road last, but once I started the DLC, got a riot gear and went back to Mojave. E-de had access to reloading bench and a workshop.

So, all the upgrades should work as well. I hope this helps.

Thank you. I noticed the work bench was there when I originally repaired Ed-E, before I even started LR, so I was hoping the upgrades transfered over as well.

Back