Radio music stutters

BigDuke66

First time out of the vault
Hi
Just installed Fallout 3 GOTY edition and so far it tuns fine but the music(only the music) of the radio stations sounds totally distorted, now the funny part, the only thing that helps is when I drop back to windows desktop and within a second the music runs just fine.
So does anyone have a clue what the problem could be and how to solve it?

Specs are:
-Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
-Athlon Phenom II X4 965 BE “Deneb” Core C3 Stepping
-Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3(Rev. 2.0)(FKd BIOS)
-2x G.Skill DDR-2 800 CL5 F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
-Sapphire Toxic HD4890 1024MB
-Straight Power e7 500W
-X-Fi Titanium PCI Express
-2x Western Digital WD10EALX SATA-3 7200rpm 32MB Puffer(Als RAID 1)

What is modified:
1. "Games for Windows LIVE" disabled and after that uninstalled
2. FO3 RAM Boost installed
3. Added fForegroundMouseAccelBase=0, fForegroundMouseAccelTop=0, fForegroundMouseBase=0 & fForegroundMouseMult=0 to Fallout.ini to get an acceptaböe mousse steering in in-game menus.

What I have tried till now is:
1. Installed and setup Alchemy, what leads sooner or later to game crash but music seems to be a bit less stuttering
2. Madfilter installed, that made it sound even worse
3. Edited Fallout.ini with iAudioCacheSize=8192 & iMaxSizeForCachedSound=1024, that didn't change anything
4. Installed OpenAL, that didn't change anything

Question is also is Alchemy really needed at all?
I played FEAR some months ago and when I activated Alchemy for that game it made a huge difference in sound, but in FO3 it doesn't sound different at all but maybe time till crash is to short to recognize.

About the music

If you never played fallout 3 before then your question makes sense. If you are trying to use galaxy news radio the from the beginning of the game then it will not work good because that is how the game is at the end. Literally in the game the super mutants destroyed the radio tower so the music comes in all patchy. In one quest you fix the radio tower. Start heading east the radio signal should get better

Back