Redacted news about Redacted

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED NOTHING TO BRING YOU NEWS!!!

Toronto Reign here reporting as ordered.

If you go down below The Order you will notice a new place to post. It is our old friend Prosper in all his glory with a new home away from home away from home away...well he has a sub-forum at Duck and Cover and RPGCodex but he feels like this is a safe place to gather his strength after his first adventure into game development land, i.e., Redaxium 1 and 2.

Now if you do not know Prosper then you have a problem. I won't go into why you have that problem but you have it. Anybody can post there but you need to be REDACTED with your posts. Don't just post a REDACTED pic or some Youtube video. We have a dozen places to do that. You wanna talk about how you think about killing yourself by jumping off the top of the Eiffel tower so you can reincarnate as a peacock? Redacted would probably be the best place. You wanna talk about that game idea you have? Redacted would be a safe place. You wanna post something that you made out of swiss cheese? You wanna post a haiku? You get the point. It's like a creative area where you, ya know, can be creative. Now don't let that scare you away from posting. Post at your leisure and if something is too retarded I or Prosper will say why. Site rules apply.

@ItsaMen

This is Prosper. Now you know REDACTED.

I will take all of those and invest those in BITCOIN! OH SHIT I AM BROKE.

Do not besmirch the name of Babadook. He does good admin work that nobody knows about mostly.

Back