Results of the Van Buren Power Armour Vote!

Van_Buren

First time out of the vault
Original thread and info about the mod/project can be found here for context.

13256400_508156169395249_6066200674469610394_n.png

The winner of the vote was the T-40 closely followed by the T-44 so the Vault Tec Power Armour will be the T-40, designed to be happy and cloy concealing Vault Tec’s (as you already know from the Vault experiments) dark nature. It was pretty close between the T-40 and T-44 as to which would become the Vault Tec Power Armour.

Your favourite Power Armour was the T-44 which will also be in the game as a failed military prototype and designed to be menacing and imposing in appearance.

Your least favourite armour was the T-39 and the T-41a.

The T-38 will change slightly in appearance to become an industrial model which was intended to be licenced out to civilian contractors as a construction asset with various roles attributed to it such as heavy lifting, hazmat duties and also a demolition role.

As a thank you to our artist Ludvig Olsson who produced the original design artwork we’ve let him choose a design to be included in the game which is a variant of the T-39d and which we will designate as the T-39c.

Some of you suggested various combinations of the different armours in our Facebook comments, and also over here at No Mutants Allowed, and I will put these together and choose the best to be found throughout the wasteland as beyond repair finds which will allow to gather spare parts and upgrade your power armour.

To all those who took part in the vote, thank you we appreciate your opinions and input into this undertaking to design new power armour for the VB project.

Fuck everyone who voted for anything other than the T-44, that shit is awesome! Thanks again for making this stuff! :notworthy:
By the way, I'm a little surprised that you guys don't have a sub-forum here like the Mutants Rising team, any reason behind that?

Fuck everyone who voted for anything other than the T-44, that shit is awesome! Thanks again for making this stuff! :notworthy:
By the way, I'm a little surprised that you guys don't have a sub-forum here like the Mutants Rising team, any reason behind that?

Thanks Izak, the T-44 seems to be a big hit with everyone, glad you like it :drunk:I'm not sure why we don't have a dedicated sub-forum, I think Hexer must of thought a thread was enough at the time but as the game progresses albeit slowly a lot of people who volunteered to help out who never did anything unfortunately meant the project is only moving forward slowly but as we get closer to completion we will have a lot more updates so I'll look into it in the future.

Back