Role playing Boards similar to Gaia Online's?

xuxiwen

First time out of the vault
To avoid any confusion and the depletion of my own sanity, I will take you through the process of what I'm looking for step-by-step and weed out everyone who will give me some retarded, useless answer.

STEP 1: I am looking for a TEXT-BASED, and LITERATE role playing forum. If you were going to suggest Runescape, Gaia Online (which would make no sense since I already stated that I know of Gaia Online), IMVU, or any other MMORPG (If you don't know what an MMORPG is, Wiki it!) PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 2: I am looking for a board that allows users to create THEIR OWN PLOTS that are NOT necessarily related to ANY ESTABLISHED GAME OR ANIME. If you were going to suggest an anime or game-based board or one that uses a story that others must abide to, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 3: I am looking for a board that has a substantial amount of users--not so small that everyone will get cliquey and cast you out, but not so big that it's hard to keep up with the plot. If you were going to suggest an extremely new or too big site, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 4: I am not looking for SEX ROLEPLAY. If you were going to suggest something perverted, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 5: I don't care for your poo-pooing.If you came to tell me how much of a dork I am, just know that YOU were the idiot who clicked a question that you are clearly not interested in, and PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

Now that you know what I'm looking for, any board suggestions?

That seems a bit difficult to find.

Normally an RP forum that is large enough to function without dominant cliques has a single setting in mind, based around a book or tv series. Most forums I've been to where they host any and all have faded due to a lack of focus. People spread out too thinly, not enough RP is generated, interest falls and the cycle wears numbers and activity down.

If you were up for RP though, I might be interested after this month is done. Doing Nanowrimo at the moment.

To avoid any confusion and the depletion of my own sanity, I will take you through the process of what I'm looking for step-by-step and weed out everyone who will give me some retarded, useless answer.

STEP 1: I am looking for a TEXT-BASED, and LITERATE role playing forum. If you were going to suggest Runescape, Gaia Online (which would make no sense since I already stated that I know of Gaia Online), IMVU, or any other MMORPG (If you don't know what an MMORPG is, Wiki it!) PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 2: I am looking for a board that allows users to create THEIR OWN PLOTS that are NOT necessarily related to ANY ESTABLISHED GAME OR ANIME. If you were going to suggest an anime or game-based board or one that uses a story that others must abide to, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 3: I am looking for a board that has a substantial amount of users--not so small that everyone will get cliquey and cast you out, but not so big that it's hard to keep up with the plot. If you were going to suggest an extremely new or too big site, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 4: I am not looking for SEX ROLEPLAY. If you were going to suggest something perverted, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

STEP 5: I don't care for your poo-pooing.If you came to tell me how much of a dork I am, just know that YOU were the idiot who clicked a question that you are clearly not interested in, and PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

Now that you know what I'm looking for, any board suggestions?

LOL sex-roleplay?Ikr leage of angels is the champion in that type of roleplay.

I hate those kinds of role play.

Why not go into a browser based text MMORPG anyways?

I'm thinking to make one.

Back