Setting dynamite, how?!

FreeHansje

First time out of the vault
So I wish to set off the dynamite I have found in V15. I can set the timer, but how do I let go?! I can't get rid of it and it wll explode with me holding it. How do I place it where I wish?

you have to drop it from your inventory with a right click on it after you have set the timer.

Or you can put it in one of your active slots and use it from there and it will be dropped automaticaly

Lord Danath said:
Or you can put it in one of your active slots and use it from there and it will be dropped automaticaly

Not in Fo1, unfortunately.

OK, dropping it from inventory, right.
How do I do that?! According the manual I should rightclick on the item, then leftclick, and it drops. When I rightclick I only get the description of the item, no drop or such.
So, are there different versions around?

You go to your inventory, you right-click on the dynamite (right-click means= push the right button on your mouse, the small plastic box you use to move the arrow with on the screen) and a small menu will appear. One of the icons in that menu is a hand with the palm of the hand facing downwards as if to say: "Hey, I'm a hand and I am dropping something!"
You have to click on that I-am-a-hand-and-I-am-dropping-something icon. If you do that, the dynamite will drop to the ground (because of gravity).
After you dropped the dynamite, you should get the hell out of that place because the dynamite will go BOOM!

:roll:

Would you like me to repeat that or maybe illustrate the whole procedure with screenshots?

Tnx I found that out by chance. I moved the cursor while clicking and keeping the mousebutton down...
So, I have have tried to find the description of the procedure as Alec explains it in the manual, can't find it...
Can somebody tell me which pagenumber this is described?!?

alec said:
Would you like me to repeat that or maybe illustrate the whole procedure with screenshots?
:clap:
I'd like some if you don't mind. I'm afraid I haven't actually got this "DYNAMITE GOES BOOM" part right, pretty complicated stuff, and what the hell is "gravity" anyway?

OK, now, for some constructive stuff... in the manual found on Fallout wikia, the pages you seek are 35-38. You can find that clearly in the index of contents, so I don't know where your problem with the search was, but stuff happens, I realize ;)

Back