Skynet a bit buggy

Osiris037

First time out of the vault
Talked to Skynet about putting him in the bot. Went down to storage and retreived the cybernettic brain. When I went back up to talk to skynet all he said was ' Error downloading....' Did I miss something, is this quest a little buggy or something? I have played through fallout 2 about 10 times and I don't remember anything like this happening before. Maybe I did something in the wrong order? Can anybody help me?

Yes, this is quite annoying. You need to ignore the main Skynet terminal and head for the room in the back. There you'll find a half-dismantled robot at the repair bay. Use the Cybernetic Brain on the robot (you'll get minor experience from this) , but don't activate it just yet. You'll need a Bio Med Gel (found in level 1 in the Medical Bay) and a Robot Motivator (you'll probably have to set off the alarm on lvl 1 and waste the robots there to get one from the corpses; I believe that the Motor found in Navarro can't be used for that purpose) and use both on the robot. Now you 're ready to activate the robot from the console. (Check if you have the synch ratio of 100% upon download)

Skynet thanks human.
Skynet wishes to ask favor.

Yes, this is quite annoying. You need to ignore the main Skynet terminal and head for the room in the back. There you'll find a half-dismantled robot at the repair bay. Use the Cybernetic Brain on the robot (you'll get minor experience from this) , but don't activate it just yet. You'll need a Bio Med Gel (found in level 1 in the Medical Bay) and a Robot Motivator (you'll probably have to set off the alarm on lvl 1 and waste the robots there to get one from the corpses; I believe that the Motor found in Navarro can't be used for that purpose) and use both on the robot. Now you 're ready to activate the robot from the console. (Check if you have the synch ratio of 100% upon download)

Skynet thanks human.

Skynet thanks human.

Skynet thanks human.

Great a quadruple post. How buggy can things get. :D

And if you hadn't been so quick to reply , I'd have deleted the excess ones. Now I have to wait for a moderator... :(

Back