So I decided to play Fallout POS..

raynor009

Yeehaw!?!
Not the best decision of my life.

And why is everything so blurry? It hurts my eyes. Especially when reading text.
Why did they give huge tits to every woman in game lol?
Why the hell did they make it top down? When it clearly should have been an FPS or third person.
I'd hit that raider matron.
The Armpit guy is pretty funny haha
Why do the raiders sound like italian mobsters?

God damnit, I should have bought Call of Duty 3 instead.

Please make this a full LP so there are more ongoing LPs of POS than of Fallout 4.

13163.jpg

POS for game of the year 2004.
Edit. Me and a friend of mine decided to try out POS last week.
Within ten minutes he told me to switch it off and never to mention the experience again.

POS for game of the year 2004.
Edit. Me and a friend of mine decided to try out POS last week.
Within ten minutes he told me to switch it off and never to mention the experience again.
You should've wiped it/broke the disk and threw it in the garbage.

Preferably burn the trash bag.

I'm actually almost finished with the game. If you look at it as being a Fallout game its not. But if look at it as a parody game of Fallout then yeah, it gets good sometimes.

You should've wiped it/broke the disk and threw it in the garbage.
Preferably burn the trash bag.
Never break that disc @Millim that shit's a part of Fallout history.
We will never forget, we will rage into the night and we will always remember that Fallout could've been worse off than it already is, fuck PoS, but keep it around so it can serve its purpose as a wilted tombstone for the Fallout franchise.

Never break that disc @Millim that shit's a part of Fallout history.
We will never forget, we will rage into the night and we will always remember that Fallout could've been worse off than it already is, fuck PoS, but keep it around so it can serve its purpose as a wilted tombstone for the Fallout franchise.
Well not really. Van Buren was almost done by the time Interplay was killed by Bethesda's intense sueing.

POS was a spin off, and was always meant to be. It wasn't supposed to advance the story, just as Fallout 3 and 4 are spin offs.

I also have played FOBOS several times and finished it.
Sadly I had no recording device so I could not make a Longplay for you guys.

Fallout 4 vs FOBOS, man that one is difficult. Both are pretty poor and crap to be honest.

Well Fallout 4 looks better and has more maps (and places like the criminally underused Glowing Sea).
But the Super Mutants in FOBOS have much more of a personality even if they are stupid in general.
And when it comes to the Ghouls, I rather take the Ghoul Cultists with their suicide bombers over the running dead in Fallout 4, at least it was their obsession for their weird religion that made them try to blow themselves up to destroy an enemy. (even the Super Mutant suicide bombers did not have that)

The raiders are still pretty bad in either game. Yeah the big breasted raider matron is rather stupid and silly, but it is kind of funny taking on what is basically a stripper.

I guess when it comes to dialogue Fallout 4 rises above FOBOS, but only slightly. Dialogue in Fallout 4 is still terrible even if they don't make poo poo or pee pee jokes.

Storyline, well actually FOBOS may have a more interesting storyline in conclusion than that of Fallout 4. Sure the Institute sounds more interesting at first but their whole reason for doing the things they do including building synths is pretty disappointing. The Super Mutant remnants on the other hand have a much clear goal and during their campaign do crimes and atrocities such as taking slaves and killing unarmed Vault Dwellers while they are looking for a cure for mutation caused sterility. Their reasons for being in the game are explained.

Graphics, well as I mentioned before the graphics in Fallout 4 are superior but it has the advantage of at least fourteen year. But more specifically the models and background graphics in Fallout 4 are much more superior thought out in general (though I take the more real world weaponry models such as the assault rifle over some of the redesigned weapon models of Fallout 4 as I thought the assault rifles that look like WW1 ones because of the ridiculous oversized barrel)

Characters and enemies are superior in Fallout 4 but that does not mean that I like them. There is something missing that gives me a real Fallout feel. I definitely don't like how those massive security robots which were originally a bit bigger than humans have now been turned into complete pocket sized tanks.

The backgrounds in FOBOS are in general ugly but I like some of the work that has been put into the Vault.

Music, well Fallout 4 is definitely better in that department as a lot of the tracks of FOBOS are out of place.

So yeah Fallout 4 is superior but not overwhelming so. I consider both games pretty much a disappointment to the franchise.
It makes me wish once more that Van Buren had been made and that that had been the final entry in the series if it could not be properly continued.

Well not really. Van Buren was almost done by the time Interplay was killed by Bethesda's intense sueing.
Nah, PoS caused Van Buren to be postponed, eventually Interplay ran into financial difficulties (partly due to the failure of PoS) and it was shelved indefinitely. Then Beth bought the IP and did all that shit, but PoS was the beginning of the end (or Tactics was depending on your opinion).

I don't have any recording device for an LP. But I could ask my friend if he has one and we could do an LP together and get drunk.

Also, I'm sure Chuck would always be remembered for destroying the Fallout franchise as we know it.
Todd is just the second disaster to hit Fallout.

Back