So I was playing Fallout 4 when this happened

Weylo

First time out of the vault
So yesterday I was playing a bit of Fallout 4 when this happened, I've never had this happened before and have no idea what was going on. I managed to capture it as a highlight though so I put it on Youtube with some edits.

Has this every happened to you guys or is this something rare that just happened to me?

Here's the video:

I remember fighting Gunners in Hub City and I was easily able to push cars around and off the bridge.

I couldn't really do it anywhere else.
Probably just the game bugging out.

High FPS plus Gamebryo engine (or Creation, whatever) equals this gem. It's pretty common, don't worry about it.

I thought that you could get Skyrim up to 120hz without any physics issues? Oh well, congratulations on finding the hidden radiant feature of this game! :P

I'll just pull a Pete Hines here.
... not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls
I didn't really intend for this to focus on the matter of realism, this isn't really part of the game, it's a glitch. I just thought it was kinda funny and I wanted to share it.

Its an engine problem. I've had it happen in Fallout three multiple times when I use to play it and only once in New Vegas. Part of the package you buy when you play a game on their shitty engine.

I didn't really intend for this to focus on the matter of realism, this isn't really part of the game, it's a glitch. I just thought it was kinda funny and I wanted to share it.
A glitch, or a feature :smug:?
That's, for Bethesda to decide!

IT JUST WORKS!
LMPlPZd.jpg

Back