So it is now the Year 2020.....

TheGM

The voice of reason
So where the fuck are the flying cars at?
source.gif

What we expected.
window-break.gif

What we got.

I don't trust people that cannot drive cars on the fucking ground to fly them in the air. Cities will be efficiently bombed by traffic collisions because some jackass thought he should be able to switch lanes upwards in a zone that clearly says no switching lanes vertically.

Nah, we can slide around on the ice instead for now. Less injuries overall. Ever been in a Sheetz parking lot?

We might have missed Blade Runner, but hey, motherfuckers, Soylent Green takes place in 2022, so we got that one in the bag.

I'd aim for Zardoz, but that takes place in 2293, so I guess we won't get to see it.

Enjoy digesting all the GMO wheat that normal animals can't eat.

I'll just kickstart the future and start eating homeless people.

So when the Apocalypse goes down everyone shoot Alphons and Hass, cool.

Now someone blow me.

Think about this logically

I've said it before, my plan for the apocalypse is to rule Bartertown, and the key to ruling Bartertown is spikes and hairdye and brutalizing the weaker motherfuckers.

Listen, we can compromise. I may let it slide if we concentrate on a list of people to eat that are already fucked anyways. I'd recommend to just sticking to legs because pff, people meat, am I right?

I've said it before, my plan for the apocalypse is to rule Bartertown, and the key to ruling Bartertown is spikes and hairdye and brutalizing the weaker motherfuckers.
The key to running Bartertown is to have a methane farm. You will learn this through embargoes.

fair enough i guess, but the rich can feed more than the poor
Why? They're not necessarily larger, and with their much lower numbers the total nutritional value of the rich is lower than the poor.
Obesity is mainly a problem of the poor these days, too, not the of the rich. The popular image of the fat, decadent robber baron isn't necessarily true.
But even if the rich had more nutritional value than the poor; the 1% would have to be like 10x as calory-dense as the bottom 10% for it to be a good trade, but that's physically unlikely. You'd have to expand your definition of the "rich" further and further for "eat the rich" to make economical sense, and at some point you'll lose support from the upper echelons of your cannibalist society. Think, damnit.

ah because rich people are more likely to have gatherings of other types of food, like safety bunkers and such....

Back