Sounds Like...

[Roe] Snake

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Hey Guys,

Ok ok, I haven't even played the new Fallout game yet... I own a Playstation 2 but I never got the chance to buy it... BUT !!! Since there is actually a forum for the crap this game is suposed to be... I think I'll let it slide...

To my oppinion there has never been a better game then Fallout Tactics, even the original doesn't even add up to FOT !!! So I'll just keep waiting until the original designers come up with a sequal that's wurth the tittle !!!

Greetz,

Snake

[Roe said:
Snake]To my oppinion there has never been a better game then Fallout Tactics, even the original doesn't even add up to FOT !!! So I'll just keep waiting until the original designers come up with a sequal that's wurth the tittle !!!

:rofl:

Really, indeed?

This can't be an actual post.

Who was it? Nobody could actually post these things, and seriously mean it.

[Roe said:
Snake]Ok ok, I haven't even played the new Fallout game yet... I own a Playstation 2 but I never got the chance to buy it... BUT !!! Since there is actually a forum for the crap this game is suposed to be... I think I'll let it slide...

This is the place for commenting on the displeasure this $50 coaster has plagued us.

Back