Space Wreck - post-apocalyptic space RPG coming August 28th

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

I was told to post about this game since it is Fallout inspired and I always do what I am told. Apparently there was an older version that has now been removed since the game was totally overhauled. According to Codex it is pretty good so don't let the simplistic graphics fool you. This was made by yet another Codex poster. There must be something in the water over there. Probably FEV. The smart kind.

nLzJZL.png

6G7IOWr.png

SW-multiple-choice.gif

SW-detect-lie.gif

SW-computer-interface.gif

SW-F-A-Q-MAN.gif

Robot-Reassembly-Plant-3-DPrinter-Room.png

SW-inspect-tiles.gif

koridors.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the simplistic graphics actually. I think it looks rather pretty and it kinda reminds of underrail in a way. There has been a lot of fallout inspired games lately, and I don't mind that. It's nice to finally get a fallout inspired game in space.

It's very much inspired by Fallout in the way it's structured. I.e. you have to find a crucial item to be able to continue to run your spaceship and also it's a timed mainquest. That is quite analogue to the structure of Fallout where you have to find that watership for your vault, within a timelimit.

IndieGraze did an interview with him about it. If anyone is interested.

I hope he can get it on GOG, but if not I'll buy it on itch.
When the developer said that this would be short, I wonder how short?
He quoted on Discord,
Inspired by classic western isometric RPGs, this game is meant to be played over an evening. Though short (2-3 hours) it can be different experience based on your character build. And in the end you get also to see how your actions impacted the world - game has multiple endings.
I think that was from an old version of the itch page. It doesn't say that now.

Back