Swampfolk armor or race

Zurgnunus

First time out of the vault
Soooo again i go trying to make a new race, this time i was cracking my head trying to use the mesh from the swampfolk as a race mesh or a armor, can someone help me how to transform a creature mesh in a armor or race mesh? I have got to the point of adding a skeleton to the mesh, saw many tutorials, but the geck wont accept it! I have no problem in starting from scratch, i just want guidance, wich is pretty hard to find...

Soooo again i go trying to make a new race, this time i was cracking my head trying to use the mesh from the swampfolk as a race mesh or a armor, can someone help me how to transform a creature mesh in a armor or race mesh? I have got to the point of adding a skeleton to the mesh, saw many tutorials, but the geck wont accept it! I have no problem in starting from scratch, i just want guidance, wich is pretty hard to find...

In a armor, blender:

Select the Swampfolk mesh, press this delet button until there´s nothing left.

V5l2PVc.jpg

Now, select a piece of armor, hold shift and select the Swampfolk mesh.

In the bar bellow, select Object, then Script, then Bone Weight Copy. Press ok. Is a armor now.

Look, I made this for this bighorner helmet

jH0Laga.jpg

Now you need to study about the weight of the armor, or it will get all weird, probably. I myself do not know how to do it, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Try here.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout._Part_1

Back