**********************THE END**********************

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

You may have seen some of my other posts that I was looking for a way to get rid of the 13-year time limit. I want to know if there is even a way to get rid of it and if so I woould like to know how.......if anybody has played as long as I have youll know why im so desperate for this. I have collected so much stuff and then I turned the Vault City Vault into my own little armory and so one day im walking (looking for more goods) when all of a sudden the screen whites out and a big message that says THE END comes up and forces me back to the main menu :-( If you know how to get rid of the time limit please post it or e-mail me.

Download FADE, then extract all of the scripts and msg files. Then just unGzip them all dig around until you find some useful stuff.

Plus, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PLAY FALLOUT 2 FOR THAT LONG? I would really like to know.

Anyway, I think that the problem with your message last time was that you phrased it wrong, so it appeared to be spam. Plus you said $$ REWARD $$ which makes it look even more like spam.

>You may have seen some of
>my other posts that I
>was looking for a way
>to get rid of the
>13-year time limit. I want
>to know if there is
>even a way to get
>rid of it and if
>so I woould like to
>know how.......if anybody has played
>as long as I have
>youll know why im so
>desperate for this. I have
>collected so much stuff and
>then I turned the Vault
>City Vault into my own
>little armory and so one
>day im walking (looking for
>more goods) when all of
>a sudden the screen whites
>out and a big message
>that says THE END comes
>up and forces me back
>to the main menu :-(
> If you know how
>to get rid of the
>time limit please post it
>or e-mail me.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: ieatpokeman@hotmail.com]Smackrazor[/a]​
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: http://www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com/"
Co-webmaster: http://diepokemon.virtualave.net/[/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

You're right

The whole money offering deal made it an advertisement, which is not allowed on these boards. In addition TIE27 posted that he wouldn't check replies to the board, only his email, which made it a useless message as well. If it is possible to shut off the 13 year time limit (which I doubt, by the way) other people have the right to know about it.

RE: You're right

Yeah I admit my last message was sort of an advertisement, but the only reason I wanted people to e-mail me is because ive been pretty busy lately and diddnt have much time to go on the website and look for a reply. If I do find a way to get rid of that 13 year b.s. then I have no problem giving it to people who want it (unlike some people).

I hope that wasn't directed towards me...

"I have no
>problem giving it to people
>who want it (unlike some
>people). "

Cause if it was then there'll be trouble (off this board, of course. I always keep the admins in mind, because I know how annoying it is to go around cleaning up after people.)

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com]Smackrazor[/a]​
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: http://www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com/
Co-webmaster: http://diepokemon.virtualave.net/[/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

RE: I hope that wasn't directed towards me...

No that was not directed towards you im just saying that some people will have it and not give it away, like try to make a profit or get something out of it. If I do get it the first thing I will do is try it out to see if it works then ill probably post it. If you ever find it or find a website that has it please post it.:-)

Back