The FAQ

Odin

Carbon Dated and Proud
Admin
Did you guys read this , it's got some goodies...hehe.. here's what Chuckie says about thongs:
Q: just because it has been beat to death, is the thong gone for good?
A: Not to my knowledge. Here's the story ... The now-notorious character with the thong was based on photos of Betty Page, a 50's pinup girl who was notorious due to photo shoots of her that featured black leather, bondage, and (believe it or not) skimpy clothing. We thought that a sadistic female character might pattern herself after Betty Page at her seediest. So the character's attire was based upon some research into 50's pop culture.
well...HAHAHA...oh, get a clue...

I know. It's bad in ways that make Ed Wood look outright sophisticated. Or, for that matter, talented.

one thing is impressive though - they managed to babble on several pages about almost nothing. they could've just posted a link to Diablo II FAQ and people who are interested in FOBOS (all five of them) will pretty much get the idea about the game. omg, what am i saying? Diablo II is a lot more sophisticated than Chucky's new masterpiece.

Odin said:
Did you guys read this , it's got some goodies...hehe.. here's what Chuckie says about thongs:
Q: just because it has been beat to death, is the thong gone for good?
A: Not to my knowledge. Here's the story ... The now-notorious character with the thong was based on photos of Betty Page, a 50's pinup girl who was notorious due to photo shoots of her that featured black leather, bondage, and (believe it or not) skimpy clothing. We thought that a sadistic female character might pattern herself after Betty Page at her seediest. So the character's attire was based upon some research into 50's pop culture.
well...HAHAHA...oh, get a clue...

Research huh, well, they must be huffing to much on the stinkweed pipe again.

Back