The Icarus Experiment - A New Video Game Review Source

Ben Soto

Professional Salt Shaker
For many years, I've toyed with the idea of forming my own site to review video games. Well, good job Ben, because I finally went through with it. Here is...

The Icarus Experiment.

Yes. That name is totally horrible. No, I do not care.

The site, as it stands, is mostly about video game reviews. As the site gets new content added to it, I might consider adding opinion pieces about the state of gaming, as well as reporting on news that happens in the gaming community.

Anyways, have a look at the site as it is now. I really need to update the theme of the site, as well as find myself a proper logo. Right now, the site is kinda barren.

Expect more reviews coming soon. Please, tell me what you think. How can I improve?

You made some interesting readings, good job. And the first review i see is criticizing fallout 3. Shouldn´t have expected anything less.

Good format too. I'm sick of JavaScript-heavy sites full of pictures, this rich text format is much better for reading. 8/10 would read again

You made some interesting readings, good job. And the first review i see is criticizing fallout 3. Shouldn´t have expected anything less.
I do consider it to be the worst game of all time.

Good format too. I'm sick of JavaScript-heavy sites full of pictures, this rich text format is much better for reading. 8/10 would read again
I want to add a single picture to every review (like of the Steam banner or something) but I'm just a little lazy.

I think Fallout 3 is the absolute worst game ever. I can't find any redeeming qualities except some very little things. I gave it a 1.8/10, or on my rating scale, Worse Than Ass Cancer.

Nice and easy read, doesn't stick to one genre or franchise, you earned yourself another reader.
Looking foward to read your Fallout 4 (and eventually 2) review.

Very nice reviews I enjoyed them a lot. My only complaints are:

1.Some of the reviews could be a bit longer and go into more detail but nothing major.

2.No offense but the site is a bit wonky to navigate. Putting a list at the very bottom is not the best idea since you have to scroll all the way down.

Aside of that a high quality content. You got yourself a reader.

Back