The Sum Fallout Tactics mod Youtube video review

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Looks crazy- in a positive way. New assets clash a bit with Tactics style. I'll have to check the video after work.

As a French Canadian, I'm glad to see the love of Fallout been funded by the Quebec government, who would have thought ... The fact that there's some character speaking french is a nice addition, we've seen some Spanish references in the first 2 Fallout (and NV) due to the region, I've always wanted a Fallout in the northern part of the US or even Canada.

Warlockracy owns, if Elder Scrolls is your thing he's got a good series on several very high-quality Morrowind mods. I really like his style of doing things.

Finished the video. I'll have to check it out.

Still would enjoy your impressions.

I appreciate it but if I do it will be some time from now since Warlock covered it well enough. I also need to cover Xconn's Ultimate Ripoff mod.

It looks quite interesting for sure, "art project" by, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words, Franco-Canadians, aside.
The principle seems great, and interesting to use Tactics as the base. Not sure about the stylistic choice of using emojis and so on...

Great video and very interesting concept regarding skills and mechanics but looks like a poor execution. The whole time I was thinking "if the guy coding skills are as good as his photoshop ones...", I mean, being it a sponsored project he could at least find someone who knows how to apply some filters and shading to those people pictures so it fit better the game, and make some real icons instead of those cringe emojis... for an art project it looks like not much effort was put into the assets.

Lol didn't know they received state funding to develop the mod.

That's a stroke of genius I reckon. Those art's councils are there for the taking lol. Well they used to be in Britain, not positive about that anymore.

I had never bought tactics until recently, so I can play this sooner or later.

Back