The Wastlander update

Sublime

Still Mildly Glowing
Well well, It seems Bethesda was forced to recognize that they shit outside of the pot. And they've added NPCs. But adding NPCs Is one thing, handling them is another. Given that the dialogues seem very close to Fallout 4-choice-system, I bet the questa are gonna suck ass. Even the trailer Is ridicoulously similar to Fallout 4's.

Oh, and don't let me start on the Battle Royale thing.

I thought wastelander DLC Looked fine. Though, I still don't like it at the same time, because the dialogue system still looks very weak compared to Fallout NV and the rest of the Fallout games.

And Battle Royale looked awful, along with the crowds who cheered at its announcement for some reason.

And Battle Royale looked awful, along with the crowds who cheered at its announcement for some reason.
I haven't watched anything about E3 this year, but last year the people who cheered at "key" moments of Todd's speech were definitely not the "spontaneous" kind.

It was obvious they were supposed to cheer at those moments, because Todd would pause for them to cheer and by coincidence, the cameras were always perfectly "center aimed" at them right before they cheered.

I have no doubts they were there just to cheer at those specific moments.

I don't know about this year, but if there were people posted there last year, cheering at weird times during the speech (like when Todd said there was no NPCs, who would cheer for that?), it's not a stretch they would post some this year too.

I haven't watched anything about E3 this year, but last year the people who cheered at "key" moments of Todd's speech were definitely not the "spontaneous" kind.

It was obvious they were supposed to cheer at those moments, because Todd would pause for them to cheer and by coincidence, the cameras were always perfectly "center aimed" at them right before they cheered.

I have no doubts they were there just to cheer at those specific moments.

I don't know about this year, but if there were people posted there last year, cheering at weird times during the speech (like when Todd said there was no NPCs, who would cheer for that?), it's not a stretch they would post some this year too.

Yeah but for this year, it actually felt like paid actors were used thanks to the abnormally cheerful audience in the front seat.

Watch,

E3 Bethesda Cringe Feat. Joseph Anderson

and this.
E3 Bethesda Cringe

Yeah but for this year, it actually felt like paid actors were used thanks to the abnormally cheerful audience in the front seat.

Watch,

E3 Bethesda Cringe Feat. Joseph Anderson

and this.
E3 Bethesda Cringe

I honestly think Doom eternal and the other new games received genuine applause.

Damn, that is super obvious...
I like how they have those "few" that clap and stand up and all of that, but then we can see the rest of the audience (the large majority) just sitting there looking bored. :lmao:

Back