Things that look like dicks but aren't really

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

BMjKlH3.png

Nothing but that.

Fuck nose what that is about 3:20 in this vid all is revealed. The mad over censored internet blurred out all the pics! Weird.

I once had this girlfriend who was always very horny. She told me she often dreamt and perved over being ravished by wild horses, werewolves and other creatures that went hump in the night.
I decided to give her the kokashimarama test were I held up various items, deodorant cans, rolling pins, fruit and veg , wine bottles and the like.

I asked " What does this look like : A cock . This : A cock . And this : A dick: What about this ? That's another dick'

I have to admit this got me a bit frisky so I whipped my tool out. " Whatcha think of this ?" I asked her : That looks like a dick but isn't. :)

S1140005.png

A bit too cryptic for me that one. I know you are taking the piss somewhere along the line though lol.

This is from the pics I upped the other day where the German assault squad are wearing covid masks ( or some of them ) This bit never showed clearly.

Ladies know quite well this is not a dick but it has a similar function as a lady pleaser. I am cross threading lol.

Back