Tim Cain punk split thread

iu

Not what I would consider a classic punk rock band per se but fuck gatekeeping so sure, why not. Certainly not Famous Monster era Misfits, tho. Static Age and Walk Among Us are great albums for sure but fuck anything with Michale Graves. Also fuck Michale Graves in general - shitty singer, shitty songwriter, shitty person. Nazi punks fuck off, indeed. The only halfway decent tracks from that time were Scream and Dig Up Her Bones, the rest is below dogshit and it didn't get any better after that. Jerry Only should let this band die already or just stick to reunion shows with Doyle and Danzig.

That said,

Maybe post punk is similar to poster puckered lips. That Georgian guy took a battering ! Was it a class thing ? Was it a white backlash ? Was it just some Aussie bird trying to act 'ard ?

Maybe it's all coded language. Georgia will be invaded by pre apocalypse, mercenary freedom fighters wearing sandals.

Half the time I have no idea what you're talking about but love me some Amyl.
This is now the punk rock thread I guess.

Australian neopunk is pretty good

Heh heh, I love how this was a thread that started by talking about Tim Cain. Now it's essentially turned into another music thread!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lmao:

Heh heh, I love how this was a thread that started by talking about Tim Cain. Now it's essentially turned into another music thread!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lmao:
Maybe if Tim did a favourite tunes series of vids, the convo would drift to talkin bout Fallout lol

@Buxbaum666 : Half the time I don't know what I am talking about, but I get there somehow.

Last edited:
So that's where Alphaville got the song title from. Never even heard of this band before.
I only discovered The Avengers recently so it seems like I still need some schooling on 70s punk

A search for BIJ does lead to the Alphaville song, maybe that is why BIJ the band are a bit obscure.
The photo shows the faces of the band members that all went on to 'bigger things'.

Another Liverpool band from that era.

Back