Tim Cain's Fallout Development Timeline

Kilus

Not Australian
Orderite
Tim Cain has put all his notes together to create his definite timeline video for the development of the original Fallout.

I was going to tell him in The Order. But I was busy today and wanted to play Stardew Valley before leaving home.

Dang, I just checked the video showcasing the prototype of Fallout that @Gizmojunk posted back in 2007. I'm surprised that it's the only video on YouTube that showcases it, now unless TriangleCity already did a video of his that I'm unaware of, nonetheless good footage & congrats on getting acknowledged by Tim Cain himself Gizmo!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :ok: 8-)

Dang, I just checked the video showcasing the prototype of Fallout that @Gizmojunk posted back in 2007. I'm surprised that it's the only video on YouTube that showcases it, now unless TriangleCity already did a video of his that I'm unaware of, nonetheless good footage & congrats on getting acknowledged by Tim Cain himself Gizmo!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :ok: 8-)

I have considered uploading that prototype here on NMA's download section. But it won't run on my laptop (Windows 10 64) so I can't be sure if it works at all. I don't really want to upload something that might not be working.

Feels weird knowing there are people who never saw the prototype before, since it was on the original CD back then.

Back