Unconventional Meat

Crni Vuk

M4A3 Oldfag oTO
Orderite
As I was bored it kinda hit me, what would certain meat actually taste like?

Demons for example. Like in Doom. Would Hell Barons have a taste similar to beef? Pinky Demons to pigs? Imps to chickens?

Or Pokemons?

Xenomorphs? Spicy I guess. Very accidic.

A pinky Demon would taste like a pig for sure. A Cyberdemon would taste like diesel. A Xenomorph would not cook well due to the acid. A Ghoul would taste like shit. I wanna know what ELF tastes like.

l-intro-1634764472.jpg

Drain the blood like you do any meat and a xenomorph would just be jumbo shrimp.

Xenomorph meat wouldn't taste like anything because your tongue, mouth, and jaw would melt.

Drain the blood like you do any meat and a xenomorph would just be jumbo shrimp.
I don't think our gastric acids could dissolve meat that acid blood can't. Especially acid blood that can dissolve metal in seconds.

So for sure a human could never attempt to have oral sex with a Xenomorph.

loprvt278o291.jpg

Xenomorph meat wouldn't taste like anything because your tongue, mouth, and jaw would melt.
Maybe not everything is accidic. Drain the blood. Look what remains. Kinda like Puffer-Fish maybe? Not everything is venomus.

I don't think our gastric acids could dissolve meat that acid blood can't. Especially acid blood that can dissolve metal in seconds.
Probably depends on how long you're cooking it. You would have to tenderise it. Give it a few days on a low heat source in a pot and see what happens. Or mariande it properly, with yogurt, spices and so on.

Probably the best car battery you ever had I guess.

Hmmm. Now, Dragonmeat might be pretty good. Looks usually very lean.

So to sum up the quality of the meat, dragons and wyverns will both be similar to alligator, which is high in protein and low in fat and carbs, and tastes a little like chicken but is more tender and less stringy. Dragons will be all dark meat, with the legs and thighs being slightly more characteristic of white meat
food - How to butcher your dragon? - Worldbuilding Stack Exchange

Human meat tastes sweet and is in between veal and beef. Not gamey at all.

But is it unconventional meat? I mean this is not about canibalism so to speak. Sentient beings are ok though.

If we really get into it about Xenomorphic biology just promise not to get mad at me about how they just made it up as they went along.

Xenomorphs taste like fishy penis. It’s a giant penis bug monster, is it not?

If we really get into it about Xenomorphic biology just promise not to get mad at me about how they just made it up as they went along.
Why would I? Of course stuff was expanded as things went along. Just like any other movie franchise.

Well ok what do you think this guy would taste like dog or dragon?

2af886352ad90474607dc7955c2f07ed--flying-dog-the-neverending-story.jpg

Back