Upcoming 76 Expansion Adds TV Series' Ghoul Serum To The Lore

AgentBJ09

Vault Dweller
As best I can tell from this video, since like hell am I installing 100+ GIGs of data on my XBOX again, and paying for Gold as well. The dialogue will be out in full soon after release I'm sure.

The addition of that substance, which was essentially Zombrex from Dead Rising 2, into Fallout canon via the TV series was stupid enough. Now it seems Bethesda had this in mind long ago, and is using 76 to cement it into Fallout lore before F1.

And Appalachia is not so far away from the DC or Boston areas that news of such a thing wouldn't reach the Ghouls there within years of production.

....It's all so tiring.

Apparently that Fallout 4 update also added TV lore into the game by introducing a Chinese gun that was used to exploit the contrived "flaw" in the T-45/T-60 introduced by the show.

At least the flaw was originated with Bethesda; they did not (as I'd have expected of them) attribute the flaw to the T-51.

Apparently that Fallout 4 update also added TV lore into the game by introducing a Chinese gun that was used to exploit the contrived "flaw" in the T-45/T-60 introduced by the show.
What weapon? The only weapons I knew were being added were the Tesla Cannon from Fallout 3 and a piggy bank launcher for the lolz

Between that 'flaw' and the suits not letting the pilots out if the Fusion Core is removed... No real army would allow those flaws on such expensive tech, but this is Bethesda so it's probably another 'ha ha ha' thing they thought up.

:puke:I love how convenient Bethesda Fallout is in regards to everything always having a counter. The reason power armor was so effective is that there was no counter to it.
Well to be fair, New Vegas did introduce the idea of a pulse gun (not the Fallout 2 version). They had the decency to make it an experimental thing with only one prototype in existence, though.

Well to be fair, New Vegas did introduce the idea of a pulse gun (not the Fallout 2 version). They had the decency to make it an experimental thing with only one prototype in existence, though.
Exactly and it was the U.S. that developed it incase China developed power armor

The addition of that substance, which was essentially Zombrex from Dead Rising 2, into Fallout canon via the TV series was stupid enough. Now it seems Bethesda had this in mind long ago, and is using 76 to cement it into Fallout lore before F1.

And Appalachia is not so far away from the DC or Boston areas that news of such a thing wouldn't reach the Ghouls there within years of production.

....It's all so tiring.

Okay, please explain why Fallout doctors trying to help a condition with science isn't....what they should be doing.

Its like treating Jet addiction in Fallout 2.

:puke:I love how convenient Bethesda Fallout is in regards to everything always having a counter. The reason power armor was so effective is that there was no counter to it.
The Chinese stealth suits could counter the t51 s. We just overwhelmed them. The plot contrivance of a weak spot in the t series armor is dumb though. Seems like any fully automatic weapon of a decent caliber would've inadvertently killed all the guys wearing t45

Back