Wasteland 2 pledge problem

guns1inger

First time out of the vault
So, I've already pledged $250, but I've decided I wanted to do two additional $50 pledges as gifts. Kickstarter will only allow 1 pledge per account. I tried sending a message through Kickstarter, but I realized that probably would never be read since their email must be bombarded. Since I know there's people that can contact InXile directly on this forum, maybe you can drop them a line? I can't be the only person that has thought of doing this.

Just make more accounts to make extra pledges (I don't think KS has any rule against that), or use Paypal.

You can chose a tier to pledge and give more money on top of that. Just go to the "change your pledge" option and higher the value without changing the chosen tier.

Additionally, of course, you can use PayPal to do another pledge... it's not connected to Kickstarter, so it has no influence on your pledge on this site.

Thanks for the idea. Didn't even think about using paypal option. It looks like it worked, so now both of my nephews will get a pretty cool Christmas gift when the game comes out.

Back