Wasteland 3 - Release May 19. Also some WL1 remaster stuff

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin

A few days ago InXile released a new trailer for Wasteland 3, featuring a giant mecha-Reagan. It's also revealed that the game will be released May 19 2020.

In other news Krome Studios have released some new shots of the WL1 remaster:

EJbvHOmVUAAT-2a

EJbvHOlUcAAP11K

I don't know how I feel about the WL1 remaster, but I do like the deranged sense of humor coming from WL3. I saw a clip of one NPC who uses a corpse like a dummy, and that's the kind of dark sense of humor I miss. I just hope it doesn't have the issues from WL2, like being able to see through walls and general jankiness. WL3 looks aesthetically pleasing, and I like that we're getting a snowy radioactive hellhole instead of a dry and sunny wasteland.

Couldn't care less about W3. W2 was such a mediocre and generic game and W3 doesn't look any better. W1 remaster however is something I'm really looking forward to.

Yeah I was also not sold on Wasteland 2 and I can't say that Wasteland 3 really excites me.
I found the scene with the corpse rather something from the Borderlands games which I have a love-hate relationship with.

Regardless of my other feelings, a faction with a robotic Reagan and a desire to go back to 1987 cracks me up. And kinda makes sense. Kinda.

I'm interested in the Wasteland 1 remaster.

Back