Wasteland 3: Release this Friday

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin

InXile has put out an update that details their preparation for the release of the game on Friday. They have brought back crouch as a combat feature, updated the UI and will bring permadeath to companions in a post-release update.

They've also released an update on the games' co-op but it doesn't tell you much. However this article gives some information.

streamlining done wrong

e: I wish that they had kept prone stance from Fallout Tactics. But imagine how dull it would have been without any stances at all

I still haven't played Wasteland 2....or 1. Something about 2 having the guns all fucked up and the m14 shooting 5.56 bullets activated my gun jimmies something fierce.

Yeah I hated the gun balance in WL2. However the game was still pretty decent and I really enjoyed the second part when you are in the green wastes of California.

I still haven't played Wasteland 2....or 1. Something about 2 having the guns all fucked up and the m14 shooting 5.56 bullets activated my gun jimmies something fierce.

I haven't played the 1st one. I played like half of the 2nd one. I still plan on beating it though. Eventually.

So is W2 Directors cut worth playing if i’ve beat W2?
The directors cut does change the balance of the game, all I really remember is that it makes assault rifles slightly less OP and changed the way energy weapons work (now they’re only effective against “conductive” enemies and armor, instead of just any armor). You no longer have to flip the switchboard at Highpool to open the doors. Other than that it’s pretty much the same from what I recall

Back