preorder?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Mr Fish

Slippy sloppy, The

It's available for pre order now on Steam.

For 60 bucks.
I'm not paying 60 bucks.
Guess I'll have to wait for it to drop down to at the very least 30.

I have done like 4 "?" pre-order or early acesse in my entire life. Never again! I will keep an eye out on it even if i haven't gotten around around playing the second game yet.

I only pre-ordered 1 game and only ever bought 2 games in early access. But in all of these situations it wasn't because I wanted to get the game as soon as possible, it was just to support the devs (indie studios).

There's no way I would be pre-ordering $60 games.

Yeah I only "pre-ordered" Wasteland 2 on Steam because I couldn't kickstart it and I wanted to support InXile's development as we were starving for cRPG's at the time but they didn't ask for 60 bucks and it was uncertain what the future of the game would hold. They seem to be doing just fine if they think they can compete with other AAA titles for its pricepoint so I'm not giving them more than 30 this time around and that's after I've vetted the game to make sure it is actually good because I've seen things that cause me concern.

Someone pointed something out in the Steam discussions about the game...
Red Boots DLC.
Now, they were making fun of useless superficial micro DLC content and not necessarily pre-order bonuses but... Well, WL3 has pre-order bonuses.

Does this mean they've gone back on their word now?

They already got their kickstarter money...so no?

I'll buy it when it comes out or a bit after so I know it's not a complete dumpster fire at launch.

Also Red Boots DLC is their in-joke; it's not a real thing. At least, I don't think, it wasn't for WL2?

Back