What is your favorite Fallout trailer?

Negativity

Take a dirt nap
In the light of the new Fallout 76 trailer, I was inspired to create this video

I'm curious though what NMM thinks is the best Fallout trailer. One that really captivated you.

Fallout 3 had the one of the greatest trailers I have ever seen. I didn't see it until well after 2012 but it's fun peppy and ultravoilent in all the right places.

For a moment I thought you meant intro OP, I wanted to choose Fallout 1.

Eh Fallout New Vegas, it confirmed to me that FNV was what I wanted out of any new Fallout game.
Fallout 4 just made me think "Ugh more like Fallout 3". The only thing I was curious about were the androids/synths and they proved to be of no consequence.

For a moment I thought you meant intro OP, I wanted to choose Fallout 1.

Eh Fallout New Vegas, it confirmed to me that FNV was what I wanted out of any new Fallout game.
Fallout 4 just made me think "Ugh more like Fallout 3". The only thing I was curious about were the androids/synths and they proved to be of no consequence.
Nah I have done a video on Fallout intros, and I put Fallout 1 in first position.

Fallout: PoS. Like with any good joke, one simply does not expect it. Also, bonus point for TOO EX-TREME.

Nexus Mod Manager?
whoops meant to put NMA. did you mean BoS, cause that shit actually does have a trailer, and it tries way too hard xD

Nice video Negativity, haven't seen anyone tackle this topic yet. No trailer can quite match the excitement I felt when I first saw New Vegas gameplay.

I agree with the sentiment that better marketing often correlates with a sub-par product. When something is true quality, it generally doesn't need to be 'sold'.

Fallout 1's trailer fits really well with the feeling of the game in my opinion. I dig that more than anything.

I never saw the BoS trailer. That was really edgy.

Nice video Negativity, haven't seen anyone tackle this topic yet. No trailer can quite match the excitement I felt when I first saw New Vegas gameplay.

I agree with the sentiment that better marketing often correlates with a sub-par product. When something is true quality, it generally doesn't need to be 'sold'.
Yeah Fallout NV was good, and I was old enough to experience it as well :D And I get what you mean about that, I mean look at cyberpunk 2077, there was one trailer in 5 years and people were excited for it.

Fallout 1's trailer fits really well with the feeling of the game in my opinion. I dig that more than anything.

I never saw the BoS trailer. That was really edgy.
I don't think Fallout 1 had a trailer? And yeah the brotherhood of steel trailer is, well it's something xD

Back