Where can I buy Fallout 1 or 2?

Dark Sol

First time out of the vault
I have recently decided to start playing fallout again. But there is a problem. When I last stopped playing Fallout, I gave the disc to my cousin, who soon broke it. Now I have the task of finding another copy of Fallout 1 and 2. I have searched all over the internet with no luck. I went onto Ebay, where they had auctions for the game, but I have never used Ebay before. So I was wondering, since no store near me(I live in Canada) carries the game, and no site seems to have it stocked, do any of you have any sudgestions? I can always use Ebay, but I would like to find an easier way. Thanks for your help.

Did you notice that Fallout/dual jewel is still their best seller?

Hrmph, dumbass Interplay. *beats dead horse*

FALLOUT AND FALLOUT 2

someone tell me i am so pissed right now if i cant find this i have both fallout and fallout 2 but they are screatched like all heck, and i am currently in the search of the bundle pack, not that jewel case shit for 60$ i know that the game is that good in my opinion but im looing for the game that is in the bundle of 1 and 2 for like 20-30$ it was at the local walmart but recently i can find it,and yes i did search ebay and all that i can find is that jewel case stuff

PLEASE LEAVE ANY INFO THAT WILL HELP ME IN THE SEARCH FOR THIS GAME

Re: FALLOUT AND FALLOUT 2

RazorBlade01 said:
and yes i did search ebay and all that i can find is that jewel case stuff

That "jewel case stuff" is all you're going to find, that's how they've been packaging the game for years now. Browse the forum, there are a few threads like this and they contain links to stores that still sell it.

AND PLEASE PEOPLE - STOP TYPING YOUR TITLES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!

Actually, it might be possible to find the non-jewel edition. Not too long ago I saw a bundle containing Fallout & Fallout 2 collecting dust in a store here in Croatia.

Of course, odds of finding something like that are one in a million.

Montez said:
AND PLEASE PEOPLE - STOP TYPING YOUR TITLES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!
ALRIGHT! AND MODS - STOP TYPING YOUR REQUESTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!

See other thread. I got the DVD cased 3CD package by White Label for GBP 20 if I remember correctly. I bought it off Amazon UK.
In fact you can get all THREE pc games for GBP 16.99 (or as of GBP 12.99 used & new).

You can get the USED versions of Fallout for GBP 2.84.

The White Label version is at GBP 17.50 (used & new only) right now.

Amazon.com seems to have some issues -- they only sell Fallout 1 for USD 7.25 (used & new only) and Fallout 2 for USD 34.50 (used & new only). Everything else is insane.

I think shipping to the US is an option with Amazon UK, IIRC the other way around does NOT work for some legal reasons (probably those shipping restrictions about the "great evil commie nations" like *Cuba*).

The European versions (like the UK version) all require a children patch, which is easy to get and install (it's even available at NMA). The ELV (European, Low Violence) versions (like the localised German version) require the Blood & Gore patch you can get at certain websites.

Ratty said:
ALRIGHT! AND MODS - STOP TYPING YOUR REQUESTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!

OK RATTY, BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S YOU ASKING! BTW, IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU REQUEST THAT MODS STOP TYPING THEIR REQUESTS IN CAPTIAL LETTERS COULD YOU USE LOWER CASE LETTERS? I APPRECIATE IT!

Montez said:
OK RATTY, BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S YOU ASKING! BTW, IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU REQUEST THAT MODS STOP TYPING THEIR REQUESTS IN CAPTIAL LETTERS COULD YOU USE LOWER CASE LETTERS? I APPRECIATE IT!
LOL, OK

By the way, I saw Fallout Tactics somewhere for $1. Fallout 1 & 2 are selling for $90 (ninety fucking dollars!), while Fallout Tactics won't go at more than $1 (one lousy buck!). Ah, the irony... :twisted:

Just take the GBP value and multiply it by 1.8 and you got something close to the USD price.

Or so I think (multiplying it by 1.5 works for EUR, USD is worth a bit less, so it should be between 1.7 and 1.8 I guess).

Hey,

I was looking to buy Fallout 1 or 2 and I haven't been able to find it anywhere for cheap (less than $30). I see Fallout: Tactics (I dunno how good that is) for fairly cheap, but no 1 or 2. Anyone know any websites I can order it off of (no eBay or used, unless from reputable dealer)?

Thanks

where to get fallout

Where would you go to get fallout or fallout 2. i had fallout 2 but one day when i went to play the game it exploded in my computer.

Back