Who is "MxR Mods"?

The Water Ship

The Water Chip's lesser-known counterpart.
As the title says - Who is MxR Mods and what is causing his popularity? I can't search anything Fallout-related without seeing one of his videos appear as a suggestion complete with clickbait NSFW thumbnail. What makes him more 'successful' than someone like MrCaption who makes quality, well-written essays and critiques on modern video games? Any insight on this would be welcome.

As the title says - Who is MxR Mods and what is causing his popularity? I can't search anything Fallout-related without seeing one of his videos appear as a suggestion complete with clickbait NSFW thumbnail. What makes him more 'successful' than someone like MrCaption who makes quality, well-written essays and critiques on modern video games? Any insight on this would be welcome.
There is no MxR. You are not interested in discovering more of him.
RwJMd.gif

I've come across MxR before.
He has a very cynical way of getting his videos out there.

It kind of annoys me because it's like 'wow, this is what is popular nowadays'

Dammit, I love YouTube, but it sure has killed the internet.

What makes him more 'successful' than someone like MrCaption who makes quality, well-written essays and critiques on modern video games?
The same as with Todd Howard? Just keep spamming every public place (such as NMA) with bombastic references of your „popular” product and you'll harvest shitload of followers in no time, since every young punk wants to be IN. That's how advertising works dude.

I discovered him recently as well, while I agree wholeheartedly regarding his click bait tendencies he is an entertaining host who at times even pokes fun at his own click bait. His mod reviews tent to be quite reliable as well when you ignore the nsfw mods he advertises. While your opinions are all valid, I personally believe he is an okay YouTuber. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still new to this forum.

I seen MxR's shit, some of it did lead me to good mods such as the charging spells and shit, but for the most part, I avoid watching his crap. His thumbnails are horrid, and if I wanted quality mod showcases, I watch Alchestbreach.

Your point? I'm not trying to attract attention to make money, I just fucking love furries. ;P

switch "love" and "fucking" about and you got some HERESY RIGHT THERE!

as for MxR, he's pretty bland, he sucks at reviews of weapons, as Alchestbreach will go out of his way to list you how many things are with the said weapon, his opinion on it, and every side of said gun. Also has been known to play quest mods through and through, unlike MxR. I kind of wish Al got his popularity.

To quote h3h3, it's kids. It's always kids.

Back