Yet another PNP but this one is bigger (German and English)

NukaCola42

First time out of the vault
(Links were recently updated and now work again)

Hi Folks,

I'm new on NMA but I've been a Fallout Fan since I watched my big brother first play it in 1997.

2009 I started working on a Fallout PNP and I've recently finished it, so I figured I'd share the fruits of my labors with all of you.

No, that was not a typo. I spent ten years on this.

I tried to keep many, many rules close to the original three games. Combat is partly table top.

Every single word I wrote (and the full game is about 550 pages full of text and tables) is available in both German and English.

The area the game is set in is the area of Fallout 1 & 2, character creation looks mostly like Fallout 1 or 2, though I added classes as a kind of "starting bonus".

I then added some more stuff for roleplay reasons and to specialize characters, rules for vehicles (both useable in combat and just for travelling) ...

I'm by far not done working on this, but it's fully playable.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

www.d-mossa.com

Enjoy

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! Problem is, the website only shows a blank white page.

Is it still available? Would love to give it a try!

Sorry, after a misunderstanding with my provider, I had to change the links. I'll post the new ones here and edit the old ones above a few seconds later.

I also forgot that I even posted the links here. So, my bad. ^^

I might add that I finally have the opportunity to test my work now under real conditions and have already spotted some ... sloppy planning on my part. There will be the occasional update whenever I get around to change rules after I find one or another not perfectly up to snuff (for example, dodging melee/unarmed attacks had to change recently and I have yet to upload the change to the version I put on the net).

here is the correct link:

www.d-mossa.com

Enjoy

Last edited:
So, after a lot of work, I created a proper website, instead of the quick and dirty thing I had written before, where you could just download a bunch of PDFs.
Now you folks get to peruse the whole of the rules and stuff I made up on a website. I edited the links above, they will all take you there.

Back