☢ The NMA Atomik Movie Gang

Would you be interested in a NMA movie club?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yes, but I have a better idea on how it should work

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Damnation Alley is a fun watch. It will be on the list for sure.

There are some fantastically trashy PA movies out there. If anyone wants to see Fallout 3 but in movie form: Radioactive Dreams has you covered.
The live action version of Fist of the North Star is also hilarious.
The Noah's Ark Principle might be an interesting one, it was Roland Emmerich's film studies thesis.
While we're at old german SciFi movies, World on a Wire is a classic, Die Arche is a 1919 silent movie that also seems interesting. Hell had an interesting promise, too. And Operation Ganymed.
With half of these I don't even know if there are English translations available, though...

There are some fantastically trashy PA movies out there. If anyone wants to see Fallout 3 but in movie form: Radioactive Dreams has you covered.
The live action version of Fist of the North Star is also hilarious.
The Noah's Ark Principle might be an interesting one, it was Roland Emmerich's film studies thesis.
While we're at old german SciFi movies, World on a Wire is a classic, Die Arche is a 1919 silent movie that also seems interesting. Hell had an interesting promise, too. And Operation Ganymed.
With half of these I don't even know if there are English translations available, though...
All we need are subs. GET TO WORK!!! ;)

How about Steel Frontier with Joe Lara? or is it abandonware? It's quite low res but it still hangs on yt. there were two versions one was VHS ant the other was a DVD release.. the dvd release had a suitable enaugh res to watch in a window, although VHS was like 240p so it kind of sucks.. I can't share mine caus it's got PL lector, so You'd probably would understant shit..

Some movies I will be able to stream through Prime to those that are not able to find them assuming they are on Prime of course. Tubi and Pluto have lots for free. Abandonware stuff like The Black Hole was easy to find on archive.

I'd be happy if i could introduce You to Sexmission ( polsh sci fi movie ) if I ever get the english subs for it.. It's a underground society where men extincted, and is ruled by women sort of a grotesque on communistic system. it's not exactly post apo ( underground complex ) and the year is 2044 two men ( protagonists) are dug from underground in a hibernation chamber :D

That sounds like a date at the very least. I will bring the popcorn.

Hell Comes To Frogtown.

*They made a sequel to this; casting Robert Z'Dar in the lead role of Sam Hell.

That sounds like a date at the very least. I will bring the popcorn.
not really the women who survived the war, have all came from "women's league" sort of a delusional feminist organization that actually exists in Poland since like '50 up to present day. although their agenda is a bit overexaggerated in the movie to say the least. So it's actually the other way around, not a date..
Since they rely on partenogenesis for reproduction, they instead decided to turn theese men into women by surgery, ( ofcourse both guys disagree), but it turns out some of the women still fall for men's charm, if laydies decide to lay off the pills which they've been fed by the order of their ruler.
It's not as colorfull as you think, but natural instincts win in the end ;p

/spoilers

If we do this now we need to shoot for some time in November I think.

@Risewild if ya like edit that poll with some PA movies. Add Threads I think it might be public domain. If too busy I will do it later.

Speaking of Damnation Alley

No more Arizona now Phoenix is fried up
Oklahoma City what a pity it's gone
Louisiana Delta where the Mississippi's dried up
No more Chattanooga, Cherokee, Lexington

Hawkwind's Damnation Alley, from ' Quark, strangeness and charm '

@TorontoReign @Verevoof
Sorry for the ping, but I'm trying to start this up and I can't change the original poll title and neither edit nor remove any of the original poll options. Do you have any idea how I can do any of these things?

If I can't, is there a way of removing this poll and making a new one on this thread?

Thanks.

@TorontoReign @Verevoof
Sorry for the ping, but I'm trying to start this up and I can't change the original poll title and neither edit nor remove any of the original poll options. Do you have any idea how I can do any of these things?

If I can't, is there a way of removing this poll and making a new one on this thread?

Thanks.
I am only a mod for The Order. I have no power here.

Since you are the thread creator, you should be able to edit the poll. The edit button should be to the right of the poll title. If it’s not there, try editing the entire original post.

I am only a mod for The Order. I have no power here.

Since you are the thread creator, you should be able to edit the poll. The edit button should be to the right of the poll title. If it’s not there, try editing the entire original post.
Darn it, I've been gone for so long that I forgot you're only a moderator in the Order. Sorry about that.

The Edit button is there, but it doesn't allow me to change anything in the poll besides adding new choices and altering some poll options:

SHKLpZ1.jpg

If I don't find a way of deleting or editing the previous choices (also editing the poll question would be handy), then I can't be in charge of this project, since I would have to create a new thread for each new poll and that wouldn't work very well. :rofl:

Last edited:
That is weird. It seems only moderators and administrators can change polls and clear votes? Not the original poster if they are just a regular account? Correction, that is stupid.

This is what I see when I edit my movie poll thread:

B2CC1345-32D1-48CA-821F-9F55CB9FE93A.png

8A2C2A19-4C08-4A1F-85D5-5BE20FA4CDB9.png

To delete just clear the option with ye ol backspace and an option to completely delete or just reset the votes to 0. I assume this is available to me because of my mod status.

Original poster should have these powers for polls they created. @Hassknecht @babadook @Korin

Original poster should have these powers for polls they created.
+ 1 on this.

If it isn't possible to do it (for whatever reason) then another way it could work would be for the original poster to be able to delete their old polls and add a new one to their existing threads. But this sounds like it would be harder to achieve than allowing the OP to just be able to fully edit their polls.

I guess you could also start a new thread each time.
I thought of that, but then it would get buried if it wasn't stickied every time, it would spam the forum unless each thread would be deleted (which would mean that all the discussions about the movies would be lost), people couldn't "watch" the thread to know when new posts would appear unless they would do it for every new thread, etc. I think it would put some people off from participating after a while.

NMA is Xenforo, and Xenforo forums can allow people without admin or moderator powers to fully edit their polls. Although I have no idea which Admin settings, options or addons would allow this.

A benefit of new threads for each poll would be each movie would have its own thread for discussion and you could just edit the winning movie into the thread title for easy searching. And it may annoy some people so a change in poll editing may happen.

Back