A band of wastlands ooc

whereabouts are your characters now? If they're in a town, then inserting my character into the story is easy, but if not, then I can wait until your characters get back.

We're in a cell, caught up by enclave troopers at the entrance of a vault where we were looking for slaves.

I'll create another prisoner. I'm thinking of creating an Idealistic Ranger/Deputy sort of character to act as a foil to the two slavers.

My guy isn't a slaver, he's just a paid guide for Bones. Manny is relatively neutral will probably undermine Bone's plans.

Ah well, he's jut a foil to Bones then.

Name: Wyatt Smith, Jr.
Job: Deputy
Inventory:.44 Revolver(18 rounds), Combat Knife, Rations, Water Flask.
Apperance: Clean shaven, slicked back dark brown hair, slim build, 5'11"
Bio: Son of the sherriff of a small backwater town, Wyatt saw his father organise a militia to protect against slavers and drug dealers from New Reno, amongst other things. Junior is currently a scout for the militia his father organised.

This is gonna be a good arch. Wyatt (Jr) is the postive-aligned, Bones is obviously evil-karma and Manny (Marshall) is netural. Best twine!

Mine's a bit more detailed, as in talking about the characters thoughts and actions. The most I usually write is a few lines to a paragraph. If you want me to keep it simple, though, then I will.

Oh yeah, Bos_is_Da_Boss, only comes on during the morning. I haven't seen him past 5pm! it sucks... wish we had another RP to play during the night

I'm here I do live in the uk so it will be the timezone.White knight yes you can join as soon as we get away from the enclave we will go to your town.

Im looking at maybe joining this, but im not all too familliar with how these things work.

So i may need help as we go along. Im probably better off keeping an eye on how things go until you reach the next town. I will think up a character shortly.

Back