A BioWare made Fallout

If Interplay 2.0 made a Fallout game, it would be Fo:BOS. It wouldn't be much different with Bioware 2.0.

Old Bioware - Possibly though the story would follow the typical Bioware formula.

Today's Bioware - Equivalent to Fallout 4 or worse, based on Andromeda and Inquisition.

You start the game, and there's a character standing there who, upon talking to him/her, goes "Hey, I'm a major part of the Fallout universe, I need you to do this very important quest"

You have several options, walk away, ask questions, accept, etc.

You say "Sure, what do you need? I can help you"

He/she eyeballs you, and goes "No...Sorry, I don't think you're the right person for the job, you'll need the mission pack 1 DLC to accept this quest"

Your character then has only one dialogue choice which ends the conversation "Damn, well player, spend some shekels, I'm sure it'll be great!"

Later on, more of this happens, and you reach the ending.

Before you is three convenient giant buttons and a big sign saying "endingtron-3000", pressing red makes bandits take over, pressing blue makes everyone happy, pressing green lets some faction win and push bandits out forever.

Later on, they release a different 'better' ending which does the same thing, and release even more DLC.

Back